An odd picture.

hope you like it so far!

Also Alexander is Eleanor's dad incase that confused you.

Love you guys so much!!!
________________________________________________________________

Waking up to my piercing alarm clock every morning was annoying. I scrambled to hit the snooze button before I turned it off completely.

It was Friday, the last day of school. I'm so excited to finally be done with all my tests and stupid teachers.

I stumbled to my feet, once they touched the cold wood I wanted to jump back into my warm bed. But I can't I need to get up.

I stretched out my arms and rolled my head around.

I noticed that my balcony door was cracked open, it didn't bother me it was probably Murphy goofing around.

I walked over to the door dragging my feet with every step and pushed the tall glass door shut and quickly locked it.

I made my way to my dresser and started at myself in the mirror, my blonde wavy hair was a mess.

I picked up my brush and began to brush through all the tangles, I grabbed a hair tie and put my hair into a high ponytail like I always do.

I turned on my heels and opened my closet door, I had a walk-in closet stuffed with tee shirts that were too big for me and flannels that were worn out.

It was going to be hot today so I grabbed a yellow faded tee shirt and took off my pajama shirt then slid it over my head.

I walked back over to my dresser and searched through the drawers till I found a pair of jean shorts.

I pulled up my shirt and tucked part of it into my shorts.

I grabbed my backpack off the floor then reached for my phone ripping it off of the charger and made my way down the stairs.

I only had two messages, Dana and Dillion had both said good night.

I looked up from my phone when I heard breathing, Murphy was curled up in a ball sleeping on a bench by the door.

I sighed and walked through a hall into the kitchen, I peered at the clock.

7:09

I had to walk down the street to catch the bus, my dad didn't let it come to the house.

I grabbed a granola bar and rushed to the door. 

As I got through the long hall Alexander was standing in front of the door with a smile on his face, I haven't seen one from him in a while.

"I have to get going, it takes a few minuets to get to the bus." I said plainly.

"I'm trying to get better." He said cheerfully.

He stepped out of the way and pulled open the door, to my surprise the bus was just pulling up at the bottom of out drive way.

"Thank you Alexander." I said smiling.

He reached out his arms to hug me, "Im really trying."