A little story.

Sorry this chapter is shorter than I had hoped.

What do you guys think, is Mark right?

Hope you are enjoying this book!🖤
________________________________________________________________

"Its just around the corner." I said as we walked along a poorly paved road.

"Thank you again." Mark said for the eight time now.

"No problem, just keep distance from Murphy." I said looking back at Mark.

"I know, you already told me about her." He said with a chuckle.

We turned the corner of the road and about fifty feet in front of us was my house.

"There it is." I said pointing at my house.

"Woah, I knew you said it was pretty big but this is huge!" His shocked voice echoed in the still air.

"Yeah." I said softly.

We walked up to thee front door, Mark couldn't help but drop his jaw as he looked at around the building.

I pulled the key out from under my shirt and twister it through the lock, opening the heavy door.

"Let me see where Murphy is real quick." I said slipping through the door.

Mark nodded his head and took a step back.

"Murph." I called quietly. I waited a minuet before turning back to the door, "Nope shes in her room."

"Neat." Mark said as he made his way through the door and into the house.

"Wow, your house is beautiful." He said as he looked around.

I giggled, "Yeah, you hungry?"

"Yes!" He said quickly.

I tossed my backpack to the floor and he did the same. "We have some food in the kitchen."

He followed me through the hall into the kitchen still wide eyed.

"Just pick anything." I said pulling open the pantry door.

He slowly walked in the door and looked around, "Can we heat up some soup?" He said looking at me with a smile.

"Yeah." I smiled back as I reached for the can of soup he was holding.

"Broccoli cheddar." I said examining the can.

"Yeah, is that okay." He said nervously.

"Yeah, I love this stuff." I said with a little laugh.

"Cool." He said as he pulled the pot of the shelf I was struggling to reach.

I turned the stove on and poured the soup in the pot and began stirring. "Want something to drink, we have a bunch of drinks in the fridge."

"That would be nice." He said walking to the tall fridge.

I grabbed two cups from the cabinet and placed them on the counter by the fridge then went to attend to the soup.