Day 9 in the Big Brother House and The Housemates Get Locked In

Comincia dall'inizio

"I've been doing it every day for years," Liam said. "I used to do boxing and so I just keep it up."

"That's wicked. I used to have way more stamina before I got lazy."

"Just start by doing a little bit a day and you'll work your way back up in no time. Your over all physic is still good so it shouldn't take too long.

"Payno just called me fit, Ni." Louis called out and Liam snorted.

"Well, well, well. Looks like you have competition then Haz," Zayns voice joined the mix and Louis looked over to the door to see Zayn and Harry walking out. Louis did a quick succession of sit ups and finished one with a loud

"Four thousand." Liam snorted next to him as Niall cackled and Louis lay back on the ground with a grin directed at the eye rolls he received from Zayn and Harry.

"Not fooling anyone, Lou." Zayn said collapsing next to him as Harry watched Liam a couple of times before he too was on the floor doing push ups.

Louis tried not to watch him, but he somehow couldn't look away. Harrys muscles were bigger than Louis actually realised and he watched him push himself up and down in time with Liam looking less puffed out than Louis had been. Louis was both in awe and hated him a little. Liam stopped his push ups and stood up stretching out his arms apparently doing a cool down and Louis looked up at the clear morning sky and closed his eyes.

The house took his relaxation as cue, obviously, because the next second the alarm was blaring through the house, the sound echoing around even the garden. He groaned and heard the others do the same.

Louis got himself up off the floor and decided he'd get some breakfast, his stomach feeling rather empty since he'd not eaten loads last night.

The thought of being nominated wasn't at the forefront of his head but he hadn't forgotten. He just hoped the public got rid of Tom this time. But he wasn't holding his breath.

As he walked into the house, the alarm stopped and the tired housemates were walking out of the room.

He poured himself some cereal and poured milk on it, soon joined by Niall who once again poured more than double Louis' portion. Louis chuckled as he started eating his cereal.

He wondered what challenge they'd be doing today and ate in silence. There wasn't anything outside and the stage was left out so it obviously wasn't to do with that.

As he finished his breakfast he moved to go get himself ready for the day and passed Liam, Zayn and Harry getting dressed in the bedroom to go into the bathroom.

Perrie was getting ready to get in the shower and Jade was brushing her hair, Louis closed the door after himself and walked in to the room. He pulled on clothes and moved to the sink to brush his teeth.

"Could the housemates make their way to the sofas," the house said and Louis spat out the tooth paste and chuckled as Perrie, who'd just got into the shower groaned.

"You've got to be kidding me," She sighed and Louis wiped his chin and turned to the door, only to see Jade pulling on it forcefully.

"Uh, guys," She said and Louis walked over to her feeling slightly concerned.

"What is it?" He asked, having a bad feeling he already knew what was coming, if they were locked in the bath room he would not be happy.

"I can't open the door," she said confirming his fears, she stood aside and Louis looked at it, the bolt was unlocked and so he pulled and pushed at the door but it wouldn't budge.

"What," He said and Perrie who was frantically washing her hair stopped and watched them as they both struggled to pull the door together.

"Has the house locked us in?" Perrie asked.