Chapter 4 Human Slave Girl

Start from the beginning

They cut me off all because I wouldn't marry this guy they picked out that was supposed to lead both families into business together. Me being the one who wanted to do other things said no in so many words, considering what they were asking me I didn't want to do. Basically to lay on my back the rest of my life popping out kids. No offence to kids I love them, but what they were asking I didn't want for my life I wanted something more than that. Not to be someones breeding bitch to give them heirs to the family fortune. 

But looking at my situation now I wished I had taken that deal then I wouldn't be here in this place locked in a room awaiting for the man to violate me again making me feel things that I shouldn't and possibly losing my virginity to someone I didn't know at all. How fate changes what you see for yourself and what you think ought to have happened really is a humbling moment. Was this truly my fate to live here through out my days being used as some toy? What was my purpose here?

If only my parents could see me now and what they have done to my life. If they had not forced me to do things I didn't want to do then life would be better. Yet I couldn't really blame them for everything that happened to me because I did get my self here in some ways, but it didn't change the fact that they were going to make me marry a man I didn't know at all. Plus he was very unattractive, well not in so many words but he was no where near the gods walking before me now.

A dresser caught my eye and it seemed so out of place tucked in a darkened corner that my curiosity got the best of me. The curtains that hung from the ceiling seemed so out of place like they were put there for decoration. The curtains were something that you would find in an castle they were thick and had old fashioned patterns on them they were colored in burgundy. Reminded me a little of the curtains found in gone with the wind just not as clean.

Had they not been moved I would have never seen the dresser at all hidden there. Someone wanted to make sure it was hidden well but failed, considering that I found it there. It was dark in the corner and spider webs and dust and piles of dirt could be seen in this corner as if it had not been cleaned in years. I pulled the curtain back and stepped behind it along with the dresser letting the curtain fall behind me. When the curtain swayed back behind me a cloud of dust with it coating me within it  covering me head to toe.

If you have ever seen the Sandlot you would know exactly how I looked and felt. I sneezed from all the dust trying to dust it off but giving up in the end. Since I had come all this way and that I was now in front of the dresser of course it would be stupid to turn back now to get cleaned up. I reached out to pull open the top drawer but of course it was stuck this pissed me off even more because after what I just went through it just had to be stuck. I pulled and pulled hitting the damn thing and trying to shake the drawer side to side until I found that it was locked because there was a lock on it that required a key. 

As if that being the last straw pushing me over the edge from being taken to being man handled to being stuck in this room to getting dirty from dust to not getting enough sleep all up until this point from the drawer being locked, I lost it. I screamed I hopped up and down hitting the curtain to kicking the damn dresser to holding my foot from the pain it caused me. Nothing seemed to be going my way ever since birth it just seemed that everything and everyone made a choice for me not allowing me to have any say so.

Now I know what most would think she is having a melt down over a drawer not opening but that's besides the point. The point of this is that I just want one thing to go right in my life and I have not had any time to reflect on it until now and I feel so mad at everything and everyone because I never get to chose what I want.

I was going to move from behind the curtain to go to the bathroom to shower but then I heard a loud noise come from outside. I don't know if it was instinct or if I just knew that I should stay hidden but something told me to stay put.