The Quidditch Match (Potterlock)

A/N-  Sorry about not posting recently I had finals and the I went to Comicon! Which was awesome and I got to cosplay Sherlock! I was inspired by this peace of fan art that I found to write this. Warning this is pure fluff and I tried to overload it with cuteness. Also I'm starting to write a Superwholock book that I hope you guys might enjoy. -Love you all<3

John walked from the Gryffindor common room to meet Sherlock in the courtyard. He fiddled with his uniform as he walked his nerves building up inside. He had a quidditch match against Ravenclaw today and he was extremely nervous.He was going to ask Sherlock to come and watch his match today and he was afraid Sherlock would say no, quidditch matches weren't really his thing.

He entered the courtyard and found Sherlock reading in one of its corners. He smiled as he watched Sherlock read, he loved it when Sherlock was sitting calmly it made it easier for John to admire him. John made his way across the courtyard and sat next to Sherlock.

"Hi." John spoke pulling Sherlock's attention from his book.

"Hey." Sherlock responded smiling before snuggling against John and returning to his book.

"Watcha reading?" John questioned and Sherlock pointed the front of the book at him.

"The Tales of Beedle the Bard. It's quite interesting."

"Bookworm." John joked causing Sherlock to smirk.

"But I'm your bookworm." He quipped and John chuckled pressing a kiss against Sherlock's temple.

"Are you coming to the match today?" John questioned while giving his boyfriend a hopefully look. Sherlock looked up from the book he was reading and closed it so he could focus on John.

"Of course love I wouldn't miss it for the world." He replied kissing John's cheek.

"Your so cheesy." John laughed and pulled Sherlock in for a real kiss.

"Yeah but you love it." Sherlock mumbled again John's lips before melting into John's kiss.

"10 points for Gryffindor!" The announcer shouted causing Sherlock to cheer as he watched Lestrade high five his team after deflecting a bludger and sending a quaffle through one of the three goals. His cheers earned glares from his fellow house members who were cheering for Ravenclaw, he knew that he should be cheering for his own house but he didn't care. One reason being that Gryffindor was going to win anyway and the other being that his boyfriend, John Watson was a seeker for Gryffindor. This was also why Gryffindor was going to win, John was one of the best seekers at Hogwarts besides Harry Potter who was a year older than both John and Sherlock. John could catch a snitch faster than any other teams seeker and he made it look easy.

Normally Sherlock wouldn't care for events such as Quidditch but he had promised John that he would be there to support him, despite the fact that Sherlock thought John looked really hot in his uniform. He scanned the field for John and found him above one of the stands still waiting for the snitch to reveal itself. John's eyes met his and he couldn't control the blush that spread across his face when John winked at him. He looked back to  and found him zooming across the sky chasing after the snitch.

"GO JOHN!" Sherlock screamed not able to contain his excitement. John chased after the snitch as Sam Winchester, Ravenclaw's seeker, tried to catch up with him and beat him to the snitch. John and Sam both bumped into each other trying to get in front of each other in an attempt to grab it. John got ahead and began to reach for the golden object, Sherlock cheered trying to encourage his boyfriend as he reached further. Suddenly John stood on his broom and jumped causing Sherlock and many others to gasp. John successfully caught the snitch and gripped his broom as he fell before pulling himself up and showing the crowd the snitch. Sherlock along with students from Gryffindor and Hufflepuff cheered as John fly back to his team. 

"GRYFFINDOR WINS" The announcer screams earning more cheers from students.Sherlock pushed his way through the Ravenclaw students to the front of the stands. He stood there excitedly and yelled for John.

John heard Sherlock and turned on his broom to greet his boyfriend. He hovered before the Ravenclaw stand in front of Sherlock and reached out to cup Sherlock's face in his hand before pulling him in for a searing kiss. Sherlock gasped in surprise and gripped the stands railing so that he wouldn't fall. John pulled away and looked at Sherlock who was breathing heavily his face flushed.

"Meet me at the Gryffindor common room, I'll have Mike let you in." John breathed out before planting a kiss on Sherlocks cheek and flying away to join his team. Sherlock hurriedly exited the stands and made his way to the Gryffindor common rooms.

John paced by the door of Gryffindors common room as he waited for Sherlock. Behind him the members of the quidditch team and many students celebrated their victory. John felt a hand clamp down on his shoulder and he came to face his fellow teammate Greg.

"Come on, John. Come celebrate you did win after all." John looked towards the door hoping Mike would get there sooner.

"In a sec Greg, I'm waiting for Sherl." Greg nodded and left John to wait. A few moments later Mike arrived with Sherlock following close behind him. John ran to Sherlock nearly knocking him over as he hugged him.

"I won!"

"I know that's why I got this." Sherlock handed him a chocolate frog and congratulated him. John pulled Sherlock in for another hug just to be closer to the boy.

"You looked really hot in your uniform by the way." Sherlock mumbled quietly almost embarrassed to say it. John chuckled and pecked Sherlock on the lips.

"What did I do to deserve you?" John asked and Sherlock chuckled shaking his head.

"I think you mean what did I do to deserve you."

"Just shut up and kiss me." John smashed his lips against Sherlock's earning a few hoots and hollers from his team mates.

John could think of a better time than this.