Chapter Fifteen: Saved

[Lunar's P.O.V]

  The figure was very hard to make out,but Lunar tried her best to really see her saviour. The Prime had the strength to widen her optics.

Nightfall...!What is he doing here?It's dangerous!

"It's alright,Lunar,we're going to get you out!"Nightfall's voice rang in her ears. She moved her wings slightly,a sign that a bit of life was renewed in her body.

"Stop them,soldiers!"

At Shadowhunter's command,blasts came from every side. Nightfall struggled in vain to carry Lunar as the other Autobus covered him.

I've had enough of this!

Lunar growled,before stretching her great wings. Nightfall stepped away as the Prime rose gradually. In a flash,she whipped around and lunged towards Shadowhunter.

Lunar snatched the sword away from him with her jaws,and buried its blade into the ground. She leaned on it,placing all her weight on the hilt.

The Deathstrike snapped into two.

"No!"Shadowhunter raged. Painfully,Lunar changed into her original form.

Her servo transformed into a blaster,and she aimed at Shadowhunter before shooting. He dodged all of that in fury before lunging towards Lunar with an outstretched servo-sword. (A/N:Idk what it's called)

She barely dodged in time,and the blade scraped her paint instead. The gash on her leg was remembered at that moment. Lunar steadied herself,only to see Shadowhunter lunging at her again.

He was barrelled over by a familiar frame.

"Optimus."Lunar could not help but feel relieved.

Shadowhunter growled as he faced the two Primes. Lunar knew that his anger was clouding his battle tactics.

"Two on one. Very clever,"Shadowhunter snarled. However,the expression changed to complete glee."But not clever enough."

Soldiers jumped at the two Primes,gradually enveloping them. Lunar struggled under all their weight as her vision was being obscured.

She glanced to her right. Optimus was in the same situation as her. However,he nodded and changed his servo into a blaster.

Lunar got the message. She changed hers too and aimed to Shadowhunter,who was trying to make a quick escape. The two Primes then fired at the same time.

She prayed hard to the Primes above that it would be enough to knock him down. She had a ray of hope as she remembered giving Shadowhunter scratches during their duel earlier.

The two blasts hit him squarely in his chassis. The soldiers above Lunar had halted in their assault as they stared at their leader.

Shadowhunter looked down as his chassis slowly melted due to the impact. He locked gazes with Lunar,and she saw the optics that belonged to the past him.

He disintegrated,and the Arena had no noise at all. Gradually,Lunar felt the pressure around her lighten as all the soldiers suffered the same fate as their master.

In the end,the Autobots stood victorious. Optimus gazed at all of them.

"It's over."

~~~~~~~~

ENDING SOON!

And also I wrote this chapter in a hurry so there might be mistakes. Point dem out to me!!