Chapter Four:Familiar Battle

[Optimus's P.O.V(not really)]

Optimus could not believe it. Another Prime.

Lunar did not say anything. Optimus could see pain in her blue optics.

Shadowhunter went on."You hid in Cybertron,watching everyone die before you. Only helping occasionally."He narrowed his purple optics."Not even helping her own parents-"

He was cut off when Lunar lunged at him. She was shaking with fury. Optimus heard her hiss,"Don't you dare mention them."

Their swords clashed,and Shadowhunter's bots dashed to attack the Autobots. Optimus ducked a beam and shot a con.
****
[Lunar's P.O.V]

I clashed my sword with Shadowhunter's. He ducked when I took a swipe at his helm. He slashed his sword on my chest,creating a small cut.

I gasped in pain. Energon began leaking out from the cut as he punched me. That was when I had enough.

The next thing I knew,I was a white dragon that was snapping jaws at Shadowhunter.

"I defeated you once,Shadowhunter. I can do it again!"I roared with determination.

"I have grown stronger,Lunar. You will never defeat me. You will instead be with the All-spark and watch helplessly as I take control."Shadowhunter growled. He transformed into a dinosaur. Apparently he made himself a dinobot.

I wrestled with him for a few moments,but he let go and swiped his tail to my injured chest.

I fell onto the ground. His jaws parted as he sunk them into my neck. Searing pain shot through me like fire.

I blinked,and the next moment he was gone. I returned to my normal form and staggered to get up. Energon was oozing from my neck.

I cleared my cloudy gaze and found Optimus fighting Shadowhunter. I grabbed my sword.

Not today. Not ever. I ran towards him and transformed into another dinobot,like him. I rammed into his side.

I transformed back into an Autobot and created a huge cut across his optics. He kicked me off and I landed with a thud.

I felt very light-headed as my vision began to cloud. I narrowed my optics and could make out Shadowhunter's face stained with Energon. I smiled in satisfaction.

He growled as he took out his sword. I raked my digits in the ground,desperate to get up and fight. But I could tell that Energon was flowing out of my neck wound.

I took in shallow gasps as I clung on desperately. I could not take it anymore as I collapsed onto the ground.
****
Unedited!
Feel free to point out any stupid mistakes I had done.