Chapter Ten: New Autobot

[Nightfall's P.O.V(not really)]

Lunar drove into the warehouse;with Nightfall following close behind. As expected,every bot was there.

She transformed and turned to the Autobots."This is Nightfall."She said and gestured to the mech.

Nightfall transformed,and Lunar saw his excited expression laced with nervousness.

"Um.....hi?"Nightfall shuffled nervously again. Bumblebee beeped in reply and waved his servo cheerily.

"Welcome to the Autobot base,Nightfall. May I see your human form?"Optimus asked.

Nightfall nodded as he pressed a button on his wrist. The transformation was quick. The metal folded hastily. Before they knew it,a human stood before the Autobots.

"How did you gain this ability?"Optimus asked.

"Um....uh......I-I saw one of you,I-I think. So I did an experiment,and-and it went wrong."Nightfall stuttered. He could expect two reactions from the Autobots. Either a surprised one or a angry one. He hoped for the surprised one instead.

Nightfall met the gaze of Optimus,but Optimus remained passive. The Autobot leader looked like he was pondering.

"That is a marvel,Nightfall. How did you accomplish it?"A small boy looked amazed.

"Science?"Nightfall really could not provide another answer. It was actually a failed experiment. If it was a success,he could probably explain every equation from start to finish.

"Was the car a Decepticon?"Ultra Magnus asked.

"I....think so. I really don't remember."Nightfall answered,rubbing the back of his neck.

"Nightfall,I have a question to ask you."Optimus spoke up.

"Uh,you can call me Spencer."

"Very well then,Spencer,would you like to join the Autobots?"Optimus asked without a tone of force.

"I will.....if it is not a burden."Spencer replied.

"We will always welcome those who will help us. For the time being,I shall appoint for you a guardian."Optimus looked around.

Spencer looked around nervously. Wheeljack would be okay. Ultra Magnus.....he sounds strict. Ratchet?He looks like he cannot be bothered.

"Your new guardian will be Lunar."Optimus turned towards Lunar,"Will you be alright with the responsibility?"

"I will protect him at any cost."Lunar promised. Spencer felt relieved. Lunar was okay.

"And are you comfortable with it,Spencer?"Optimus then turned to Spencer,who looked up.

"Yeah. It would be good."Spencer said.

"Lunar,you can show him around if you like."The Autobots dispersed behind Optimus as Ultra Magnus gave out orders.

Lunar dipped her head in respect."Okay,Optimus,"She transformed and opened her car door."Let's go,Spencer."

*****

50 FOLLOWERS!!!!SQUEEEE!!!!

(dies of excitement)