Chapter One:Caught

[Sandra's P.O.V(not really)]

Sandra was crouching over a cube of Energon in a dark alley,examining it. She took it and stuffed the cube in her haversack.

Quickly but quietly,she made her way out of the alley. She walked down a street and almost sighed in relief when she realised that she was insignificant amongst the humans that were around her.

Sunlight bathed Sandra,and she narrowed her bright blue eyes where the light shone brilliantly off it. Her white hair was odd,but she did not care. She bumped into a teenage boy,who was carrying a few books.

Before she realised it,she already said it.

"Primus. Sorry about that,"Sandra bent down and helped him pick up his books. With a jolt,she realised what she had said and shoved the books into the boy's opened hands.

"Bye."She muttered as she quickly walked past him. Sandra made her way to a minimart,where a white jeep awaited her in a parking lot.

She unlocked the door hastily and hopped in. She closed it and slapped her forehead.

"How can you be so stupid?You are supposed to act as a human!I swear,if the boy posts that on the website or scrap...."Sandra scolded herself softly as she started the engine,cutting her off.
*****
Sandra drove into a forest with slight apprehension. She had to consume the Energon quickly before the Autobots could detect it.

Her holoform faded,and she transformed into a white bot. She had a crown that concealed a face mask.

Lunar Prime.

That was the first thought that ran through her mind. Sandra was not her real name. She was named Lunar after silver moonlight shining off her armor.

She took the Energon and drank it quickly,glancing over her shoulder for a couple of times. Her tip of her helm was visible above the trees,so she crouched.

Just as she finished her last gulp, she could hear engines whirring. Lunar looked up and saw in alarm that a yellow car and a truck was speeding towards her.

"Scrap!"She transformed and sped off. This was not how Lunar had imagined for her to be introduced to the Autobots.

Her paint was scraped by the trees that brushed her sides. But she did not care. She skidded to a halt when a ambulance drove in her path.

Lunar knew she was done for.

The truck and the car stopped behind her and transformed. She finally met him. Optimus Prime.

"We don't mean any harm."Optimus said. The ambulance transformed as well. She remembered him. He was Ratchet,a field medic in the war.

"Unless you harm us."Ratchet growled.

Lunar sighed and transformed. She was a helm below Optimus's height and that was considered to be very tall.

She caught a glimpse of the yellow Autobot,who she recognized to be Bumblebee,another soldier in the war. Bumblebee tensed,as if Lunar would attack them any moment.

"I don't mean any harm,"Lunar spoke in her confident voice."I came from Cybertron."

"Cybertron?"Optimus repeated.

"Yes. I....."Lunar thought quickly of a story."....was the only soldier left to fight the Decepticons on the battlefield in my section. But I couldn't fight them all,and I was forced to flee to Earth."

"You know,you're quite tall for an ordinary soldier,"Optimus observed."but I would not hesitate to invite you to join the Autobots. I am-"

"Optimus Prime. I know,"She turned to Ratchet."and you are Ratchet."Lunar did not try to recognize Bumblebee,as it might reveal too much. She really hoped that none of the Autobots had seen her.

There were a few times that she had leapt out and saved soldiers in the battle,but from other parts of Cybertron. Fortunately for her,almost all of them were unconscious when she saved them.

Almost.

There was once a time when a soldier actually saw her. As Lunar transformed and followed them through a ground bridge,she hoped that none of the Autobots recognized the unusual white bot.