💙Chapter 3~ Dont worry, I'll always be here💙

Third persons pov

Dinah listened, Dinah listened alot to Lauren's devastating story, she focused on the main parts and she would listen to the tone of Lauren's voice she realised it indicated when it was diffucult for Lauren to speak, and she noticed when her voice was more hoarse or faint was when one of Lauren's tears would fall, so Dinah wiped it away ever so carefully and tenderly, then she would bring her hand back to it's previous position around lauren's shoulders.

Dinah watched as tears fell from Lauren's beautiful green eyes, watching Lauren cry made Dinah hurt, her heart broke seeing her Lolo breakdown. Dinah was mad, furious even because of what Lauren told her, she was angry with herself as well as she was angry with the person that hurt Lauren, Mark.

Dinah always had a special type of love for Lauren, a love she'd like to think no one could break, and it's ture there was no love like Dinahs love for Lauren she would do anything for her kind-hearted princess. Dinah was never able to be in a relationship because she wouldn't be able to give herself fully to that person as her mind would always be on Lauren. Which indeed was a little selfish but she couldnt help it.

Dinah was always super over protective of Lauren because Lauren essentiallly was hers and she loved her to death, whenever they were at school and Lauren's now ex boyfriend would come over, Dinah would slowly slide her arms around Lauren's waist and pull her towards her and then give her pale cheeks a warm sweet kiss. In all truth and honesty Lauren's butterflies in her stomach would do cartwheels and her heart would race going as fast as a cheetah.

Lauren Michelle Jauregui was raped was what Dinah was told and as much as Dinah wanted to scream and shout she couldn't, she had to be there for lauren, she had to countiue to hold Lauren and let her know everything was going to be okay.

However Dinah couldn't help but feel as if everything was her fault, she couldn't understand how she didn't notice how much of a mess Lauren was when she came to her house after that day, and Lauren didn't talk but instead she cried in Dinah's arms, and yet Dinah didn't bother to ask what happened, she wanted to make sure Lauren knew she had time and that Dinah would wait for Lauren to tell her whenever she was ready. Although now she regrets wanting to know.

"I'm really sorry lolo" Dinah softly whispered. "It's okay Dj" Lauren responded. "Its not okay Ralph, I could have saved you or at least attempted to, but I just saw the way you looked at him and I honestly thought he would be a good one for you, I would never have thought he was that type of person" Dinah admitted. "I honestly didnt either Di" Lauren replied.

"Do you want to go to bed princess?" Dinah questioned. "No Dj im not tired" Lauren answered. "But we have school tommorow Lolo" Dinah replied. "We can watch lion king Didi" Lauren implied. "Okay" Dinah agreed.

Dinah removed her arms from around Lauren, while Lauren placed her hands on the floor giving her body support making it easier for her to stand up, then she put her hand out towards Dinah who rapidly grabbed her hand with a weird form of connection quickly following.

Lauren innocently sauntered over to her bed through the bathroom door, she then hauled herself under the covers as Dinah followed her exact movments after putting the DVD in, when she was in the bed she immediately opened her arms, out of habit waiting for Lauren to snuggle up to her, and once she did Dinah clutched onto the remote and pressed the play button.

Although they both had watched the movie an immense amount of times, they were still intently focused on the movie and quietly singing along to some of the songs that came up. They would even repeat lines the characters said considering they knew the whole movie almost like they knew eachother.

Dinah loved when this happened, everytime Lauren was upset this is what they'd do and Dinah knew how everything went, all to well, 45 minutes into the movie is when Lauren's eye lids became droopy and heavy, then Lauren shuffled around until her head was resting on Dinah's chest slowly falling asleep breathing in time to Dinah's beating heart. "Don't worry, I'll always be here" Dinah said kissing Lauren's forhead. Then Dinah tried to fight her tiredness away but eventually fell asleep breathing in sync with Lauren's heart. That is exactly what happened and the whole city fell silently asleep shortly after.

********************************************************************************************************
LQOTD~Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out.
~A💖💙