chapter eight

Ding dong

the sound of the doorbell wakes me up in my reverie. I'm standing again infront of my mirror observing my hideous choice of clothes. I'm wearing a midnight blue blouse and a dark washed skinny jeans.

Well this is it your going on a date with cameron yay! omg omg

I go downstairs and not to be cliche Cameron is in the kitchen with my mom getting interviewed.

'so how come you date my daughter?' she ask

'well.. uhm .. I" Cameron stammered infront of my mom while awkwardly rubbing his the back of his neck.

"Mom! stop! youre embarassing Cam." I warned her and grab Cameron's hand.

'well be back at 11:00! and no funny business!" she said while we went through the door

'sorry about my mom.' i muttered

"its okay.."he said walking through his car and chivarly isnt dead yet. he opened the passenger's door. "ladies first" he mumbled shyly

"thank you"

he close and went through his side of the car.

woooh! i hope this isnt disaster!!

**

"So where are we going??" i asked him like 50 times. yes i counted it and it seems he's not affected by it

"Nope not gonna tell you.." he smirks and after 17 minutes of drving to the place i have no frigging clue

"we're here!!" he announced

and boy he stop by to a pizza parlor omg !!! let me tell you one thing i so love PIZZA! you could supply me a 100 and i wont complain locked me in there!

" what? Cameron? this place is awesomee!!! " i told him while jumping up and down like a little kid

"im glad you liked it..so let's go " he grab my hand and i get tingly and i feel warm creeping on my neck.

We enter the parlor and grab a booth. we decide to talk for a while and no where not doing 20 question like gettting to know better we practically know each other and voila with talk about food and how did he find this heaven.

"Well my uncle who lives here use to bring me and my brother when we're little to eat and have fun here whenever we go to his house,and while im thinking what to do on our first date i remembered that you love pizza so I..uhm.pick this place." he explained shyly and i suppress to say aww because his biting his lip oh mama!!

until i heard a voice

"So can i get your order sir and ma'm?" that voice is so familiar and look who's here the bad boy wearing the pizza's uniform and boy he really emphasizes the word maam and he have the decency to smirk.

just kill me now!

------------

So sorry for the long wait i just had a huge writer's block. :)

but heres chapter eight enjoy!! even its a cliff hanger tehee

~Vanity xx