2

Gabe-

We all just moved into the same building together after many grueling hours of packing and hauling and unpacking. I throw myself on the couch and pull out my phone as Luke walks in.

"Hey did we unpack the kitchen boxes yet? I can't find my stash."

"Oy, how the fuck should I know. I have been organizing everyone's closets. If I have a say, we're never moving again."

"Aww poor baby is it finally getting to you? All that shopping and organizing must be so hard on you." He gives me his best sarcastic pouty face.

"Fuck you! You'd all look like hobos if I left you to shop and dress yourselves, and you know it. I have a hard enough time getting you to fucking wear clothes as it is."  He chuckles at me and walks into kitchen in search of his precious candy.

I go back to my phone pulling up the video of the girl I'm supposed to be meeting at the studio. I've been following her videos on YouTube for awhile. She's damn good at dancing. I contacted Eli, the owner of the studio and asked if I could start dancing there and asked if Sang could show me the ropes.  She's one of the most amazing dancers I've ever come across. 

We all kind of went our separate ways when we graduated the academy. We don't do hardly the jobs we used to which means we get to actually have lives. We stayed together because we're family, we each decided on the career we wanted and went for it.  I decided to dance since painting wasn't all that lucrative here in the South. I became quite good. With Victor and Owen's help, I was able to win a few competitions. It's turned into a fairly good gig, and it's something I love. I'm brought out of my mind when Luke plops down next to me and starts watching the video of Sang I have pulled up.

"Isn't that that girl you're going to see later?"

"Yea."

Victor walks into the apartment with Kota in tow.

"Are you guys done with everything? We were thinking about just ordering pizza so we don't have to cook anything." Kota asked.

"What are guys watching?" Victor came over to lean across the back of the couch to see over my shoulder.

"It's that hot girl that Gabe gets to dance with at that new studio." Luke comments earning him a chop to the back of the head by Gabe.

"Who's the guy she's with in the video."

"That's Eli the owner and you shut the fuck up. Don't say shit like that about her."

"Ooo Gabe's got a crush." He taunts back.

"What the fuck ever laugh it up. I don't see you impressing any women these days. When was the last time you even got a glance let alone brought one home huh?"

The others quickly just shut up after that. Victor changed the topic asking about when the others would be done moving the last of Owen and Sean's furniture.

"I don't know, but I have to go to the studio to meet Sang and Eli. I'm done organizing everyone's shit. All they have to do is bring in the living room stuff. You guys want to come with or stay?"

"Eh we don't have anything else to do but wait why not."

They all got up to go change out of their sweaty clothes. 

Gabe was surprised he was the first one done as he shouted down the hallway and out the apartment door across the hall. "Hey fuckers. Hurry up I don't want to miss her. Let's go."

This is the video they were watching.