prologue ↻

"Jung Jaehyun of NCT. Park Chaeyoung of BLACKPINK."

"They're known for both having clean pasts and are loved by the public and hallyu fans worldwide as well as by the people of South Korea. They're the perfect idols for this. It's genius.

Everything makes sense. From their visuals, to their similar talents, to even their damn birthdays. The perfect couple. We can make this work. We can make this believable. And we have to make it quick."

"But they barely have any interactions... how are we supposed to make this believable?"

"We'll make it believable, don't you worry. Call a meeting with SM entertainment and YG entertainment immediately."

The news was spreading like wildfire,
a well known politician's son was involved in a drunk driving incident and may have killed someone.

As it is around the time of year campaigns are starting and whatnot, they needed to cover up the scandal immediately.

What better way than to use the country's beloved idols? 

NCT'S JUNG JAEHYUN REPORTED TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH  ANOTHER IDOL.

A Dispatch insider as well as someone working inside SM ent. has hinted that NCT's Jung Jaehyun is indeed in a relationship with someone else in the entertainment industry. 

No specific details were released, but Jaehyun and the other idol have reportedly been dating for a year. 

Jung Yoonoh, (better known as Jaehyun) is part of SM entertainment's boy group NCT and hosts the popular "Night, Night!" talkshow alongside his member, Seo Johnny. Jaehyun is known for having a clean past and for his flawless visuals as well as heart melting vocals.

Anyone have a clue who the special person might be? 

source : everythinghallyu 

netizen top 10 comments

1.  [ + 7,283 / - 6,200 ]  wasn't there just an article about him and red velvet's kim yerim a couple months ago? pretty sure it's her. people have been speculating them as a couple even before his debut. 

2.  [ + 6,022 / - 6,009 ] i like him and yerim together. #jaerim rise ♡

3. [ + 4,130 / - 2,999 ] it's not our business or choice who our idols date... jaehyun is really one of the kindest and lovable idols... please do not tarnish his reputation...

4. [ + 2,940 / - 1,070 ] i feel bad for whoever the girl is... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ the crazy ass SM boy group sasaengs are going to be mad....

5. [ + 1,923 / - 721 ] NOOOO... NOT MY JAEHYUN <\3 WHYYYYY T.T

6. [ + 901 / - 187 ] you guys expect someone that handsome to be single? i bet he's dating someone really pretty, too. maybe twice's tzuyu? good on you, jaehyun. 

7. [ + 762 / - 145 ] STOP assuming it's yeri. we don't even know for sure yet. 

8. [ + 502 / 98 ] #jaehyunsupportsystem. even if you have a girlfriend, don't forget about your fans that will always love you. fighting, jaehyun!