Chapter 27

While Sora and Morg were still in the Great Rift, there was someone else that came from Fiore. (Spoiler alert!) His name was Rogue Cheney, but he was the future one. When he first got here, he could sense a dragon, Igneel, nearby. Wanting to stay with his plan, he searched for the dragon.

Time skip~~~~~~

  Finally finding Igneel, he tried controlling him. He couldn't. 'Why can't I control it?!' While Igneel was asleep, he sensed Rogue. Opening his eyes, he watched him. They both stared at each other, until Rogue spoke.

"Dragon, I request your help in my plan." Rogue said

  Igneel sensed great evil in this human, and decided to not help. Angered, Rogue used a manipulation spell to control him. It had a little use because Rogue used a strong spell. He used a much stronger spell, and Igneel was close to losing his consciousness. 'I must fight for Natsu and Sora!' Poor Igneel was really weak without his solid body!

  Smirking, Rogue finally had him under his control.

~~~~~~~

   A/N: Sorry if it's a crappy chapter, and that it's short. I really didn't have any good ideas for this chapter. I just write what comes to my mind. Future Rogue is only appear in this chapter and the couple last chapters. Hey! Comment and tell me what you think's gonna happen from now on. Yes, the story is starting to come to an end.