Chapter 26

While Sora followed Igneel's scent, she was lead to the Dark Continent. 'Maybe I'll see Morg.' She saw that it was a giant hole. 'Darkness. At least I'll be able to use fire!' Before she jumped in, she transformed and flew in. While flying, she lighted her fire.

Time skip~~~~~~~

  Once she got on the ground, she de-transformed. 'Looks like it lead all the way down here.' As she walked around, she saw a light up ahead. When she got towards it, it turned out to be a house. She walked in and saw Morg.

"Morg!" Sora ran up to her, and hugged her.

"Hey Sora."

"Welcome. I have been expecting you." When Sora turned to the voice, she was met with a man with golden hair, Yunan.

  Confused, she asked who he was and why he was expecting her. "My name is Yunan, and I met your father."

"You know Dad?!" She ran up to him holding his shoulders.

"Yes. He told me to tell you that he will always be with you."

'Finally, a lead!' "Do ya know where he is?!"

"I don't think I should tell. He will explain better than me." Not backing down, Sora pestered him. He didn't say anything. "Now that you're here, why don't you stay with Morgiana?"

"Okay." Sora said saddened.

"Don't worry Sora. I bet you will find Igneel soon." Morg said comforting.

"Yeah. You're right. How did ya meet Dad, anyways?"

 Yunan's flashback~~~~~~

  As Yunan was travelling in the woods, he came across a red dragon, Igneel. Amazed, he watched him. As he noticed it was sleeping, he wanted to touch Igneel. As he was about to, Igneel suddenly awoke. When Igneel opened his eyes, he watched Yunan.

"Are you that curious to not be wary of a dragon?" Igneel asked.

"N-no." Stumbling, Yunan said. Regaining his composure, he asked Igneel how he came to be here. He's only ever known dragons would be in dungeons.

"I guess you could say that I come from a different place." He chuckled.

"What do you mean?"

"I come from a different world." (There's a spoiler to all of you people who haven't gotten to the Grand Magic Games arc.)

  When Yunan asked 'how', Igneel explained that he disappeared inside of his children, Natsu and Sora. He, also, stated that when he went inside them that he appeared in this world. "I guess I'm still inside of them, though. I can still feel their souls are connected to me."

Flashback end~~~~~~~~

  Yunan stopped there. He did want to tell Sora the rest of the story, but promised not to because Igneel will tell Natsu and her.

"What happened after that?" Sora asked eagerly.

"I'm sorry, but I promised not to say."

"What?! Why?!"

"Igneel made me promise."

"Fine."

  With that, Morg was ready to go to the other side of the Great Rift. Sora decided to go with her.

"Once you reach the other side, you will not be able to return here even with my power." Yunan stated.

"We'll be fine! 'Sides, we'll find a way to return, right Morg?"

"Yes."

  With that, they left for the other side. What they didn't know was that they will be in a great battle.