Chapter 19

Once Haku said that, Sora marched up to him. She was willing to get him back to normal if it wasn't for Alibaba holding her back.

"Let me go! I don't care if I get hurt!"

"But we care! Sora, you're hurt! If you get hurt worse, then you could die! I don't want that to happen!"

  Aladdin agreed, along with Morg. As Sora kept thrashing around, Alibaba tried to knock her out. With her thrashing around, it was hard to. She finally got out of his grip, and ran at Haku. She didn't care if she got hurt. All she wanted to do was bring him back to the Haku she knows.

"Haku, snap out of it! Where's the Haku I know and care about?!"

  While Sora was fighting him, Haku sliced her other arm. It stung, but she wasn't giving up. Before she could react, Haku tried to slice at her legs. Seeing this, she jumped away.

"Haku, I know you're still in there!"

  Sora charged at him again, along with Alibaba and Morg on her side. Before Haku could react, they destroyed his metal vessel. He collapsed with exhaustion. They all celebrated for a few minutes, but Alibaba and Morg noticed Sora was holding both of her arms. They tried to bandage them, but Sora wouldn't let them.

"Sora, please stop this!" Aladdin said

  Thinking she could lose more blood, Alibaba finally bandaged her with the help of Morg and Aladdin. 'Finally.' They all sighed, out of breath. With Sora bandaged up, Morg picked up Haku and carried him.

  Once they were out of the base, they saw Madaura trying to escape. Also, the military came. Before she could get anywhere, they captured her, along with the pirates.

Time skip~~~~~~

  Back at the port, the villagers wanted Madaura dead for what she did to them. Sora wanted to calm them down, for she just wanted Madaura locked in a cell. She, also, saw the children were still under control of her. They couldn't defend her because they were all tied up.

"Kill her!" all the villagers said this, though it wasn't at once. Sora thought that Madaura should get punished. Could you really blame her? After all, she used mothers' love to get what she wanted. The children were crying through all this. "Please, no!" they shouted.

  Deciding enough was enough, Haku came up to Madaura. Everyone thought he was on her side. Without saying anything, he cut her head off. Sora, Aladdin, Alibaba, and Morg were in shock. With that, he walked off. The pirates cried and wanted revenge on him.