Chapter 13

After Sora landed, along with Sinbad, she saw he de-transformed. She decided to go look for her dad. Before she could get anywhere, Sinbad appeared next to her.

"Shouldn't ya be doin' your kingly duties?"

"I'll just get Ja'far do it. Besides, I want to help you." In truth, he just wanted to spend time with her. He had a feeling that his time with her was coming to an end in a few days.

  As for Alibaba, he saw Kougyoku walking away after she regained consciousness. Where she went was the garden. When she got there she sat down. Alibaba sat with her to keep her company. They started talking, and found out they had some similarities. Kougyoku decided to be friends with Alibaba. With that, she and Alibaba made flower crowns, thinking their friendship will last for a long time.

  As for Sora and Sinbad, they reached the beach. She knew she should tell him of what she was planning and thought this was the perfect time; after all, they were silent for a few minutes. She just hoped he would let her go, but if he didn't, she would sneak away.

"Hey Sinbad. I'm thinkin' about to go on a journey."

"Why?"

"To find Dad and a way home."

  To say this was saddening was an understatement for Sinbad. He didn't want her to go away. He wanted her to stay with him. He knows he should let her go, but he didn't want to. He was happy she wanted to go on her journey he just wanted to be with her. Could you blame him; he's given so much to the people he's cared about. Couldn't he be selfish? Though he does admit he has plans for Aladdin.

"Sora, why don't you stay here?"

  Looking at Sin's face, she saw sadness. She didn't understand and yet she did. She does admit it will be sad not seeing him for a while, but she needed to do this. She has her mind set on it. What she didn't understand was why he would ask her something like that. After all, she thought he would be okay with her going. Standing up, she took a step towards Sinbad.

"Sorry Sin but I have to find a way home. My family is waitin' for me. You understand how I feel, right?"

"Still, I want to be with you." Turning around, he was embarrassed. He did want to tell how he felt, but he didn't think now would be it.

"I'll always be with ya!" Grinning, she made her way toward Sinbad. Once she was standing in front of him, she closed her eyes and put her hand on where his heart was. "Right here. You're my family, after all!"

  With Sinbad, he was nervous. He did want to kiss her but didn't want to mess their friendship up. 'It's worth a try, right?' He decided to kiss her on the cheek when they were ready to leave. He reached towards her and took her hand into his. He could feel the heat coming off her. Closing his eyes, he held her hand for a few minutes.

  With Sora, she was a little flustered, and held her free hand to her chest, closing her eyes. She calmed down a little for a second. She remembered when Natsu and her were small, they held hands. The last time they did this was when Igneel disappeared. 'Natsu, I'll see you soon. I promise!'

  Opening her eyes, she tried getting her hand out of Sinbad's. He also opened his, and noticed her discomfort. He let her hand go, and turned away, blushing.

"I think it's time we get back to the palace."

"Yeah."

Time skip~~~~~~~~

  Sora and Sinbad got back, and she asked him if she could go.

"How long will you be gone?"

"Don't know, but I need to do this."

"Alright. Please be careful on your journey."

"Yay!"

  Before he could say anymore, she ran towards her room. While running, she ran into Ja'far, making all the papers he had fly on the ground. Picking up the papers, he was curious as to where she was going. Deciding to help, she got all the papers and handed them to him.

"Sorry Ja'far." Rubbing the back of her neck.

"It's alright. Where are you off to in a hurry?"

"Goin' to my room. I'm thinkin' of where I'm gonna go first on my journey."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm gonna go on a journey to look for Dad and a way home!"

  This surprised him. He was a little scared for her safety, for he thought of her as a little sister. He didn't want her getting hurt, even though he did see her fight many times. Snapping out of his thoughts, he saw her running again. Sweat dropping, he continued on his way.

  Finding her room, Sora ran in and looked for the crystal. When she found it, she put it on her lap. What she saw was that everyone at Fairy Tail was taking jobs as usual. After a few minutes, nothing changed and it turned off. Sighing, she thought of where to go first. After a few minutes of thinking, she decided to go to Reim.

Sinbad's side:

  After he got back from the beach, he went to go to Haku. He agreed to help Haku.

Aladdin's side:

  He was looking after Dunya, and promised that he would go to Magnostadt to see if Al Thamen was truly involved with them. Though she was hesitant, she agreed. After some time passed, she died.

Time skip~~~~~~

  Everyone was at the funeral of Dunya. Sora was definitely going to beat Al Thamen even though Sin said not to. She wasn't going to let them get away for all they did to innocent lives, not while she's here.

  After the funeral, everyone went to their business. As for Haku and Morg, they were next to a cliff. They talked about their past, and Haku thought Morg was strong for what she went through. He found out his feelings for her, also.