who's your daddy? [finale]

Magsimula sa umpisa

You looked down at your outfit and back up at him as he spoke to you, averting your eyes away from him to keep yourself from blushing.

You crossed your legs for a semi-second to keep your wetness from drizzling down your leg, walking up the steps behind Keith as he directed you towards his room

You crossed your legs for a semi-second to keep your wetness from drizzling down your leg, walking up the steps behind Keith as he directed you towards his room. His door was initially closed, so when he walked over to it and opened it, you peered inside his room, only for your jaw to drop.

Keith's room wasn't decorated like any normal teenage boy's room— it was spotless and organized, not to mention spacious. His California King sized bed was placed in the middle of his room covered with a silver comforter and topped with gold satin pillow covered pillows. His carpet was a nice tan color, and his walls were painted white with champagne headings on the top of them. His master bathroom was connected to his room as well, two closets, two winks, a shower with a separate bath tub and a toilet included. His thirty inch flat screen television was mounted on the wall facing his bed, his dressers champagne colored with diamonds installed in them.

"Oh.. my.. gosh," you breathed out, looking over at Keith who was by his television, setting the channel to his customized music channel, letting Too Deep by dvsn play in the background. You perked up a bit when you heard the song playing, for dvsn was one of your favorite artists. "I love this song," you smiled, walking inside Keith's bedroom fully, hesitating, but deciding to sit on his bed. "You ain't fuckin' with my nigga dvsn like that," Keith chuckled, causing you to smack your lips. "Boy, I've been about little daddy before you were even woke," you smirked, letting out a soft giggle.

Keith felt his dick twitch in his pants slightly, causing him to lick his lips. Although you tried to act hard in front of him, as well as everyone else, he knew you had a sweet, gentle side to you, and your giggle was the first sign of it. You would think that Keith would only find himself aroused if you did something exotic, but your innocence alone had him wanting to tear your clothes off and make you moan from underneath him. He let the remote in his hand fall on his dresser, and walked over to you, sitting beside you on his bed, "I asked you to come over here for a reason, you know. Not just to fuck ya' whole life up."

You raised an eyebrow slowly and looked at him like he was crazy, "Fuck my whole life up? Little boy, do you know who you're dealing with?" Keith rolled his eyes slightly, "Shut up. Don't underestimate me, man, it's only gonna make me wanna skip the 'getting to know you' part of the evening and just dick you down." Your eyes widened slightly as you felt your clit begin to throb; damn, you wanted him bad. The inner sex goddess in you started to take form slowly; "What if I want to skip that part and let you attempt to fuck my whole life up?" you asked innocently, batting your eyelashes slightly.

You could've sworn you saw Keith's eyes grow darker, and you had to be honest— it scared the shit out of you. 'What the fuck have I just summoned?' you asked yourself inside of your head as Keith pinned you down on his bed and climbed on top of you, growling in your ear seductively. 'You just fucked up' is all he said before you felt the sweet spot on your neck being triggered by Keith's tongue vigorously rubbing against it. You let out a soft moan as Keith's plump, wet lips came in contact with it as well, his teeth nibbling on the same spot, forming a purple mark on your neck.