>>T H I R T Y T W O<<

Start from the beginning

Crawling next to Luke, Liam planted himself down grabbing a crayon, "Me too?"
"You can color too!" Luke agreed setting a coloring book in front of Liam, happy that someone was finally playing with him. That was until he looked down seeing that Liam was having more fun coloring himself than the page. "L-louis, L-Lee-yum-"
"Lukie what?" Ashton snapped, Louis even glancing over two blocks in his hands, "L-lee d-drew on 'imself." Louis gasped dropping the objects in his hands rushing over to Liam, "No Lee! Bad boy!" Scolding the youngest hybrid, Louis sighed putting all markers away, "You 'ave him mar-kers?!" Louis accused, "N-no he took 'dem!" Luke returned hatefully. Even though he was one of the youngest, he didn't appreciate Louis fussing at him.
Liam cowered into himself tears welling in his eyes before loud sobs took over, "Lee no! i-it 'otay! Shh, no cry-"
Harry barged in his eyes narrowing instantly at Louis who continued to shush his little brother. Taking Liam in his arms, Harry grabs Louis' bicep as well, "What happened, no stories."
"H-he d-drew on 'imself! I-I ay n-no 'wee-yum no do 'dat!" Louis defended himself in the cutest way, however it didn't make Harry any more happy about the situation, "How did Liam get markers?"
"H-he's was 'colorin 'with them, M-Mr.Harry," Ashton says, Harry's face softening as he remembered he did have guests at the house. "How about you three just go watch a movie?" Harry suggests, Louis wanted to keep playing although by the sound of Harry's voice he knew he should just keep quiet. Leading the boys down to the living room, Harry has them all on the couch handing Ashton the remote, "Think you can handle this?"
"Y-yessir," Ashton mumbles glancing to Louis who pouts. "Get that look off your face before you go take a nap, you're on thin on bud." Niall growls slapping Louis' thigh. The eldest hybrid has been extremely sassy here lately, and if it wasn't that Michael needed someone to watch Ashton and Luke, they wouldn't be over here. Louis' behavior hadn't earned him anything but a promised talk for whenever Zayn got home. He had acted better today than he had in a week, if that says anything.

With a sigh, Harry carries Liam into the bathroom running water into the tub. "You know better than to color yourself, right?" Harry asks stripping Liam's shirt off him, "I's like 'ya and Pa-pa!" Liam squeals showing Harry his arm, "Of course you see it that way," Harry chuckles kissing Liam's puckered lips. Setting the boy in the water, Liam plays happily whilst Harry scrubs his body. Getting his baby out, he's carried into his nursery laid on the changing table where he cries out, "What's wrong?" Harry asks in mock sympathy, "N-no 'ta-taoo?"
"I washed your tattoo off baby, we don't draw on ourselves." Liam again cried letting Harry stuff him in a nappy with grey sweat pants. "Clearly your nap didn't rid your grumpiness." Leaving his shirt off him, Harry takes him to his rocking chair sitting with his baby in his arms.

Opening the door to knocks, Niall smiles greeting Michael, "Hey mate,"
"Were they awful?" Michael worries as Luke comes running to his arms, "Much better than my two boys today." Niall retorts as both walk to the living room seeing both boys on Louis' phone taking selfies. "Time to go bud," Michael calls waving Ashton over, Louis frowns hugging his bestfriend goodbye, "Bye Ash,"
"Bye Lou Lou." The boy returns going to his fathers arms, "Where's Harry and Liam?" Michael asks heading to the front door, "Liam's fussy today, Harry's putting him down I'm sure." Niall replied, "You need a babysitter I call dibs on that little monster." Michael muses chuckling with Niall, "On his fussy days you can have him."

"When is Papa home?" Louis asks pushing his food around on his plate at dinner, "Should be any minute." Harry replies, "sit up and eat." Niall orders towards the boy who slouches in his chair, "Liam Stylin this is your last warning, open up." Harry demands holding out the fork with pasta on it. The younger one complied raising his hands above his head petting his own ears for comfort. It was a new trick he had picked up from watching Louis whenever the boy was stressed. The fathers hadn't ever really noticed it until Liam fell asleep with both hands cupped around his fury ears.
the family sat in the den that night with E! Network on, Louis on his bottom coloring on some paper with a black marker. It was pieces of printer paper Zayn drew for him and had printed out. He drew both his boys, Louis loving the idea of getting to choose what color hair he got. Usually he doodled it red with blue ears because that just seemed cool to him.
Liam sat next to him with Snakie to his chest a pacifier in his mouth. All was calm until Zayn walked through the front door. "Papa!" Both boys cheered, Louis jumped from his spot running to Zayn, "Hey bud, bubba," Zayn greets taking Louis in his arms settling on the couch behind Liam. Standing the youngest up, he pulls Liam between his legs keeping both hybrids right next to him; "Now, what's this I hear from Daddy and Baba that you two were naughty Today?" Fussing noises in complaint at the same time, Zayn smacks each of their bums, "One at a time, Liam what did you do?"
"I-I ha-had a 'ta-too 'j-jus 'wike you's 'an dada." Liam admits holding his arm out for Zayn to see, "And dada washed it off?"
"Y-yah." Liam answered already off focus as he reached for the drawstrings of Zayn's jacket beginning to play. Louis huffed when Zayn turned to him, "I's no do 'nofin! Daddy 'bein mean too-day."
"He is? And baba too is mean?" Louis nods rubbing his ears nervously, Liam giggles copying his older brother, "Well from what I hear Louis you were very sassy today. You were rude to daddy and Niall, and Luke." Zayn informs narrowing his look at Louis, "M-maybe." Louis whispers, Zayn nods firmly glancing down at Liam who peered up innocently, "And you were Mr.Grump today, couldn't stay happier for more than an hour, correct?" The hybrid furrowed his eyebrows reaching his hand up trailing it down Zayn's cheek, "Pa-pa a bear!" Tapping Liam's backside, Zayn also gave Louis five slaps to his, "Go say sorry so we can have a good night." Louis nods going to climb on Harry's lap giving him a kiss. Liam too turned to walk away, "No no little one, you're not done. Dada said you were sad whenever he washed off your tattoo." Liam nods leaning against Zayn placing his head under his Papa's chin, "Do you want the Zap one?" Nodding eagerly, Zayn lifts Liam to his lap grabbing a black marker drawing ZAP on his baby boy's arm how he wanted.
The other two parents watched with a coo, Louis handing Harry another black marker taking his shirt off, "C-can I's 'ave 'da birds?"
"Of course baby, Baba hold him still."
The rest of the night was spent with homemade tattoos being done, both hybrids knocking out in the fathers arms, and the fathers themselves having a night in each others arms.

>So i'm not 100% percent sure if the title is good for this one, but it'll do (LOL). Anyway, super long chapter so you all will forgive me for the super long wait! I personally thought this was one of the cutest prompts I've ever done. But what are y'all's thoughts?
>>I have went back through every chapter and picked the most recent and main comments if you didn't make it this time then hit me up next time in case I just forgot to put you down. Also I've went through and read everyone and have added extra things in this chapter that you all have said would make it better.., so tell me more!!
>>I guess that's all, VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, ~Emma :)