>>T W E N T Y N I N E<<

TWENTYNINE: First Punishment

Dedicated too: 

Being great parents didn't happen over night. However, being the "best" kid did. Louis was everything to the three parents. Cute, bubbly, full of life; he was perfect.
That day the parents were going to the studio to record. Louis had been a part of the Stylin family for two months now and things were cloud nine all the way. He was a sweet boy who got anything his heart desired.

"Are you excited baby?" Harry asks buckling the boy in his carseat, "F-for 'wat?" Louis returns kicking his feet restlessly, "To go record with us!" Niall gushes sliding in next to him, "Y-yea!" The hybrid squeals happily. The family set off, the car ride only being a few minutes as soon Louis was sat on Zayn's hip being carried through the awaiting crowd with phones and shrieks. Setting his baby down, Zayn kisses his head grabbing his hand, "You 'gotta listen today bud, okay?"
"'Otay Papa." Louis hums not really paying full attention. He always behaved.
Jumping on the couch, Louis grabbed Niall's phone playing the games for an hour whilst his parents went in and out of some booth. Games always got so boring. Setting the phone down, Louis sat up himself sticking his bottom lip out pouting. Now he was bored. What to do? glancing up he sees Zayn enter the booth with Harry. More than one can go? Louis wanted to go! Sliding off the couch he rushes to the door being scooped up before his hands could grab at the handle, "No sir, you can't go."
"B-but Baba," Louis whines burying his ears in his hair, "sorry bud, it's not for kids."
"I not a kid!" Louis growls clearly offended his Baba would remotely even think of him as a kid. Who the hell did he think he was? Knowing that he needed the water works to get his way, Louis dropped his head starting to whimper, "Lou c'mon baby, I'm sorry. Don't cry, there's no need."
"I 'ant Dada." Louis cries bringing his hands up to cry in fooling Niall who gave in rising with the boy. "Alright sweetheart, they'll take a break." Harry nods seeing Niall's wave exiting the booth, "He's crying for you."
"Baby what's wrong?" Harry worries taking Louis in his arms starting to sway. Sitting on the couch with him, Harry kisses his head, "What's happened?" Louis picks his head up sniffling, "I-I go in 'dere 'wif you?" Pointing towards the sound booth, "No baby it has to be very quiet in there. It's where we sing."
"I-I wanna go!" Louis demands his cute glare on, Harry smirks, "Sorry King Louis, We're firm on this one. You're not going." Louis has a certain distaste for this answer and drops to the floor throwing a full on tantrum. Slamming his fists down on the floor as if it were his stupid fathers face, Louis had tears pouring from his eyes.
Zayn's the first one to rip Louis from the floor with a harsh slap to the backside, "What is your problem?" He snarls scaring the poor hybrid that didn't have him getting in trouble on the To-do list. "I-I 'anna go i-in 'dere 'w-wif ya." He whimpers, "What did Baba say?"
"N-no."
"And Daddy?"
"N-no." Louis admitted, "It doesn't matter if one of us or all of us say 'no'. The answer will still be No. Now, for throwing a fit you can get fifteen."
"F-fifty 'wat Papa?"
"Fifteen Lou, and that's fifteen slaps." Louis gasped shaking his head furiously, "No! No Papa! I-I no 'ant fifty s-slaps!" Zayn sighed taking the hybrids wrist forcing him over his lap, "It's not up for debate." Raining down ten, Zayn makes the last five the hardest picking Louis up and quickly holding him to his chest. "shh, Papa's got you." Harry went wide eyed seeing Louis curling into Zayn for comfort, "S-So are we spanking our kids?" Niall raised an eyebrow, "Weren't you spanked as a kid?"
"Y-yes, I just didn't know if you all agreed.., to-"
"Haz it's not abuse, it's learning." Zayn reminded kissing Louis' temple, "Is my baby okay?" Louis nods reaching up to kiss Zayn's cheek, "I's 'otay."

>Comment<
>vote<
>Follow<
>>Emma :)