001 ; annoying emma

Joey

"Hi babe!" Emma grinned at me.

I rolled my eyes. "What do you want Emma?"

"You." She giggled while I sighed.

"I told you for the hundredth time that I don't like you!" I rolled my eyes.

"Do you Know Jenna?" She ignored what I told her and she giggled.

I walked to my fourth period and she followed me. I sat on my particular seat and She sat beside me while smiling.

"I hate you so much," I groaned as I ran my hands to my face.

"I love you too." She playfully pinched my cheeks.

I rolled my eyes and got out my notebook. She can't stop staring at my face . Am I really that handsome? .
She loves to annoy me so much that always made my days awful.

"Can you stop staring?" I glared at her.

"What If I don't want to?" She playfully teased me.

"If I could bury you 6 feet deep from the ground, I would." I sighed and she laughed.

"Is that how much you love me babe?"she giggled.

Mr. Perkins arrived and I ignored all what she's talking about. After we've assigned on a project she can't stop following me which really annoys me

A lot.

My crush Hannah stayed away from me because of Emma ,Hannah thought we were dating because she's so clingy as fuck.

She can't stop talking about nonsense trash stuffs just to distract me from the teacher or even get me to detention.

Why cant her just be herself ? I don't care if she really likes me but for the sake of love , can't she just leave me alone and live my normal teenager life?

I know almost every girl in this school told me that I'm their 'dream guy' but Emma is crazy ! She's not a weirdo but I really hate her that much that Id rather jump in a building than be with her in a week. She's so annoying , clingy , cringe , ijustfuckinghateherokay?

The class was blur and It was lunch . Luckily. Emma was with her friends laughing. I went to my bros Aaron and Charles.

"Yo sup!" Aaron got up and we did the bro thingy hug.

"Yoo!"

"Hey bud." Charles said and we did the bro thingy hug again.

"How's your side hoe?" Aaron chuckled and I laughed.

"She's not my hoe okay?" I chuckled. "She's my fan."

Charles and Aaron bursted out laughing. "Im hungry," Aaron groaned. We got up and got our food trays and went to get our lunch.

I got in the line and saw Hannah, omfg she's so hot with her outfit. She glanced at me and I waved at her. She waved back and smiled at me. I smiled back and winked at her which made her cheeks turn red.

I got my lunch with is pizza ,fries and water. So healthy . We went back to our seats and I started taking a bite of my pizza.

Suddenly someone sat beside me and took a fry from mine. I turned my head to see Emma smiling at me widely. "Hi love,"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Hi Em."

"Oh Hey Charles and Aaron!" She greeted Aaron and Charles a wave.

"Hey Em! How's your little boyfriend?" Aaron smirked at me.

"Oh he's perfect." She giggled while I glared at her.

I looked over Hannah and caught her gaze . Her face has a frown and I sighed . She rolled her eyes and went back to her friends.

"Can you stay away from me Emma?" I gave her my death glare.

"Why? Im your girlfriend?" She giggled and playfully pointed my nose.

I sighed in defeat. I hope she'll get lost in the middle of forest. I want her to leave me alone.

"See you later babe, I got to go!" She got up. She leaned and kissed my cheeks .

"Bye I love you." She giggled and walked away.

I wiped my cheek with my arm and Aaron and Charles just looked at me like they saw a ghost.

"What?" I looked over them to see that they're smirking.

"Stop!" I glared at them and they bursted out laughing.

"oooo" Aaron and Charles playfully teased me.

"You guys are so annoying." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my food tray.

A/N
hi !! a new book with the joey birlem ;) vote vote ❤️