9.1

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON KAIBAEK ABS---

Anyways, Where are you guys from?

!?!?! ß the author created a beautiful heartfelt kaisoo story entitled interrobang using these punctuation marks. How does your brain work im so amazed bye.

;

Kyungsoo stared at the toilet.

He carefully watches how the water flushes down and creates a whirlpool sucking in his wastes and clearing it all out to become new and sheer. He sighed as another thought of what happened yesterday came bugging his thoughts.

He's becoming another emotional fuck again.

Can the past be erased that instant just like how the toilet does every time someone poops in it?

He shrugs at his thoughts and held onto the dextrose stand firmly. He carefully raises his pajamas while biting on his lower lip and mumbling incoherent profanities when his wounds began to ache as he bent down. He sighed once the thought of no one would be here again since they are all busy. The nurse had replaced his stitches as early as three in the morning and told him to get a guardian for him to be not stressed out. The idea of it made Kyungsoo sad.

The notions in his head were screaming for Baekhyun's help but he erased that thought and replaced it with a solemn prayer that Baekhyun would be awake soon. Chanyeol had spent all his time guiding his boyfriend 24/7. Hope doesn't falter on Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo was just so thankful of Chanyeol that he came into Baekhyun's life. Baekhyun has taken care of him whenever someone leaves him or he was in pain. Baekhyun was always there and if only he could guard Baekhyun there with Chanyeol, he would put all efforts.

Kyungsoo wiggled his fingers while twisting the comfort room's doorknob to open, only to be taken aback of what he suddenly saw--- "Shit you scared me!" Kyungsoo almost screamed when he saw Sehun at the edge of his bed peeling oranges for him again. The younger was wearing a black coat and a blue shirt underneath it. His hair looked so disheveled and not brushed by even the slightest.

Sehun gave him a small grin, placing an orange down. "Want me to help you?"

Kyungsoo kept his gawk at Sehun, merely confused. When the prosecutor's words had sunk into his head, he heaved a protest only to not be obeyed. Sehun guided him towards his bed and ordered him to lie down. Hard headed Kyungsoo sat back up and observed Sehun awkwardly.

Sehun continued peeling the orange and matched Kyungsoo's intense stare. "I could tell you only two things Do Kyungsoo," He told the lawyer in a monotone. "Your stares are just raking me and I would either think that you assume that I am so handsome or you're confused on why I am here instead of wandering around."

Kyungsoo shook his head and pointed Sehun's eyes, "You cried?"

Sehun was surprised from Kyungsoo's choice of tone. He averted his gaze finished peeling the orange, the pulp silently squeezing on his fingers.

"You cried didn't you?" Kyungsoo insisted while observing how Sehun's eyelashes press into each other every time he blinks. His eyes are mostly left swollen from crying up till midnight. The effect never dawned on the Officer.