Chapter #9- Olivia feels the sparks.

Start from the beginning

"Del!" Both of them rush to my side in a hurry and start listing all the problems they have with each other.

I raise a hand, effectively shutting them both off, and snap, "Go for a run you both. In human form" I dismiss them and with weary sighs and angry faces, the two of them scatter.

Once they are out of our sight, Mel turns towards me with a disappointed frown.

"You are no fun" she pouts and walks away.

I grab a hold of my Mate's hand and start pulling him towards a spare room, so we can have some privacy and continue where we left off... Before Mel interrupted us.

(^_<)

OLIVIA'S POV

I smile at all the supes, taken aback by how easy going they all are. They can't thank me enough as they settle in their rooms, groaning about how flying is a pain in the ass and how they hate planes.

I wholeheartedly agree, and am glad that they start work tomorrow, so at least they have enough time to get over their jet lag.

I can feel his presence before he even walks up to me and it is pissing me off. The way he is affecting me is pissing me off. The way I can't stop thinking about him is pissing me off. He, My Luna's best friend, is pissing me off.

"Don't get too comfortable with my men" He sneers and I roll my eyes.

"Fuck off" I hiss and sigh in relief when I see Mel walking towards us.

"What are you two doing here? All alone?" She wiggles her brows as her eyes sweep over the wide forest in front of her.

"I like stargazing when I am not surrounded by assholes" I smile at her and the Man beside me (why is he standing so damn close? And why am I not pushing him away?!) stiffens.

"Ooh" Mel shivers. "It's cold out here"

"It is always cold at night in Little West. No matter what month it is" I inform her and am suddenly worried about the Cat.

Del had poured water on him and as far as I know, felines abhor water, or getting wet (no pun intended) and he is standing here sans a coat.

'Maybe we should go fetch him one?' Destiny's suggestion catches me off guard.

'Or we coukd share our body's heat with him' she cackles.

I block her out and squash away all thoughts of that Cat. Or try to squash it all.

It's hard to do when he is standing so close to me, just the distance of a hair between us.

It doesn't make me nervous. Not even uncomfortable.

It makes me wanna lean in. Into him. Rub some of my warmth on him. Wrap my hands around his-

Okay, stop right there, Olivia Destiny Jones!
I chasitse myself and revisit the list I had made about why I should hate him.

He is the enemy.

He had Luna Delilah in his house in Canada.

He touched my Luna with his hands.

I wanna kill him for touching her. For touching someone who isn't me.

Okay, I am certifiably insane.

Or else why would I feel such weird emotions and have such weird thoughts about that Cat?

"I donno how you both are standing here without freezing your arses" Mel rubs her hands together and then cups her face.

"We are shifters" The Cat deadpans.

"Uh huh. You hate cold" she accuses and he rolls his eyes.

"No, I don't"

"Liar" she teases and before he can say something back, she adds, "save it. I love you both, but I cannot freeze my arse off here. Gotta go"

And with that, she is running back to the cottage.

"Don't go around getting any ideas about my men" He speaks up after a couple of silent, peaceful minutes.

"Mind your own business" I growl.

"That's what I am doing, Oliva" My name on his tongue makes me freeze as my insides start getting all warm and mushy and I feel heat pool at my core.

I want him, alright.

I lick my lips.

"Go find someone else for your heat" He says harshly and I stiffen.

"I don't want you to distract my crew" He warns and when I don't say anything, I hear him huff a breath.

'There is no harm in fulfilling your desires' Destiny preaches and I sigh.

'What's up, Tiny?' I ask, exasperated.

'I want him' She doesn't beat around the bush.

I make a disgusted noise. 'He is a cat' I spit out.
In the back of my mind, I realize that this is the first time she has wanted a male...

'We've slept with cats before' she fires back.

'But he is-'

'I want him and only him' She says with an air of finality. 'He will be the one who will guide me through this heat. I won't accept anyone else' She blocks me after dropping that bomb on me.

A part of me, the rational part that is a warrior and Luna Delilah's bodyguard and faithful to Ulysses, hates Destiny for her selfishness. But this part, for the first time, feels small. Very very small.

Because a bigger part of me, one that consumes my whole damn existence, can't help but be excited at the prospect of seducing this Male.

Being his. If only for a week.

Making up my mind, I swallow my excitement and smirk.

"Of course I will stay away from your crew, Cat" I turn towards him and smile my infamous sultry smile.

"Good" His eyes fall on my lips and darken ever so slightly.

"Because it is you that I am after" I don't allow him to register my words as I fist my hands in his shirt and pull him towards me, sealing his firm lips with mine.

He is shocked, and so am I.

But we are both shocked for different reasons.

Him, because he was probably not expecting me to be so bold and take what I want.

And me because just as our bodies collide, I feel like I am electrocuted. The sparks are so so intense that they leave me breathless.

And my mind can't understand why I am feeling these sparks after 10 damned years.

The sparks that only my (asshole) mate, Steve could ignite in me.

(O.O)

This Chapter is dedicated to @Dahlia1718 for correctly answering the question in Chapter #7. Also, Thank you for nominating me in the Fiction Awards!❤

And... I am really really busy these days, (don't ask about my schedule, it'll make you weep) so updayes will be twice a week.

And my favorite movie is Agent Cody Banks.

I have no idea why I am obsessed with Frankie Muniz but I love that guy. Ever since Malcolm in the Middle.

And The Harry Potter series and The Hunger Games and Cocktail. (Don't judge!)

And the Question for today-

Q. Which is your Favorite Soap? (Like The Vampire Diaries or Teen Wolf or Gossip Girl)

Wednesdays and Sundays.

I love you all forever.

#Peace

-N