Drunk...

When the door opened the next morning... I probably should have gotten up.

"ALYSSA CARMICHEAL , WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON THE COUCH WITH JOHN?" I opened my eyes to see an angry Jack Barakat, flowers in hand, staring down at me. I looked down to see John's arms wrapped around my stomach and groaned.

"Jack we fell asleep on the couch watch the Fall Out Boy DVD, nothing happened." It didn't matter how much I tried to reason with him, he was to hurt and angry to care.

"What the fuck Aly, I get made and leave to blow off steam and you hop into the pants of another guy? You are a disgusting whore." Those words burned in my ears. Jack had never called me anything close to a 'whore' in my life. I bit my lip and forced back tears. "Whatever I'm out of here, here are your fucking flowers I bought you when I came to apologise, now I realize I don't have to."

He threw the flowers at me and stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind him. As the door slammed John jumped and woke up. Perfect timing, I could have used him a wake 30 seconds ago. I sat up and buried my face in my hands.

"Hey, Aly, what's wrong?" John sat up beside and tried to put his hand on my shoulder but, I shifted away.

"You didn't hear that shit? Fuck John, Jack thought I was cheating on him last night, fuck I think he broke up with me." I picked up the bouquet of flowers that Jack had thrown at me and twirled them around. Tears started to slide down my cheeks. John wrapped his arms around my stomach and I leaned back into him and cried. I cried for what felt was hours and John didn't leave me, ever.

"What time is it?" John checked his cell phone.

"5" I stared at him, my jaw dropped.

"How long was I crying for?" He shrugged.

"2 hours?"

"What time did we wake up then 3?" He nodded. "Holy fuck we were tired."

"Yeah... want to go get dinner?" I laughed and then took off to get changed into my dark washed skinnies, Jack's Cute Is What We Aim For tee and my black zip up hoodie. When I came back John was changed and had cleaned up the TV room. "Alright, let's go you're driving."

We drove around until we found a Mexican restaurant. We ate, and drank, and drank and drank. To the point where we had to call a cab to drive us home because we were completely and utterly smashed.

"Joooohnny?" I slurred smiling up at John as he stared off into space. I was pressed in between his body and arm, he looked down at me and smiled.

"Yes, Aly?" He slurred back. I stuck my tongue goofily and then frowned.

"Jack doesn't love me anymore. Do you love me?" He nodded smiling. I tilted my head to the side trying to compute if he was lying or not. When I finally came to the conclusion he wasn't I leaned forward and kissed him. He kissed me back and soon we were all drunkenly, over each other. When the cab stopped, John paid him and we somehow made our way out the cab, into the house and into my bedroom with only falling twice each other. Giggling, we pulled at each other's clothes, kissing and touching each other everywhere. I didn't think about Jack, he was gone from my head as if he never existed. Instead, it was John and when it came to the question that I hated to answer, I answered yes.