You Did What?!

"You did what to my car?" I stood out on the porch of my house, staring at my car, freshly cleaned thanks to a slightly guilty Jack. He stood next to me with one hand on my back, the other scratching the back of his neck. He looked up at me and half smiled.

"I wrote in dry erase 'I like penis' and sprayed it with shaving cream. It took 4 washes to clean off the car. I swear I only did it because I thought it was Rian's." I gave him a look and shook my head.

"Jack, you have been in that car numerous times with me, how did you not know it was mine?" He winced a bit and dropped his hand from my back. I laughed and kissed his cheek. I didn't care that he did it, I was just happy it was washed. "Don't worry about it Jack, its fine. It was an honest mistake and I'm not mad at all. Now I have to go to the airport, you coming with?"

"Why are you going to the airport?" He stood in front of me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Because John is coming to stay with me for 2 weeks and I need to go pick him up." Jealousy flashed in Jack's eyes and all I could think was 'oh god, here we go again'. "Don't worry love, I love you and John is just one of my best, best friends. We are friends, I only want you."

"Ok, go Aly. I love you too. I'll see you when you come back." I gave him a quizzical look.

"Don't you want to come with me?" He shook his head.

"No, go have fun with john. I'll see you when you get home. I have to pick up some shit anyways. Love you Aly."

"Love you too Jack-Jack." I gave him a long, hard kiss and pulled away and kissed the tip of his nose. He smiled goofily and I turned and hopped down the porch.

"Hey Aly, nice ass!" He cat called at me and I laughed, giving him the finger as I hoped into my car.

---------------------------------------------

Authors note: So what do you guys think so far?

Sorry this chapter is short I went to the restroom during class to write it.

Any who I'll be posting 1-2 chapters a day... Is that good? Please let me know. -CaptainSprinklez (Sandy)