Chapter 3

On a breezy afternoon Allura took Keith to every shop she knew about or heard had stuff she would want; Keith had no idea why he was dragged along but still enjoyed her refreshing company. He looked around and noticed they were close to the café where Lance works at, he didn't know if what tugged at the corner of his lips was a smile or a frown.

Turning his attention back to Allura and where she planned taking them now, a subway. On the way there he felt a chill run down his spine. Keith thought he could feel a pair of eyes burning the back of his head, looking back to find where it's point of origin is he could see what seemed like Lance on a bike waiting for the crossing light to be in his favor.

He glanced back at Allura and spot her leaning against one of the pillars talking on the phone with a smile drawn on her lips. Keith couldn't decide if having Lance come over would be his luck or not, but with Allura on the phone with telling by her smile Keith guessed it was Shiro, Lance could at least help use some time.

Returning his gaze where he last saw Lance he felt a frown tug on his features when he couldnt find the tan boy. Turning to go to a vending machine he let out a small sigh, looking up he saw Lance talking with a group of four girls. Keith frowned. He walked over to Allura and hand her whatever bag she asked him to hold a while ago and made his way to the vending machine near where Lance stood.

Keith rolled his shoulders a bit and collected all his hair and held it in his hand making it seem like a ponytail, he let a breeze cool the back of his neck. Not sparing Lance a glance, he gave the machine the dollar and then punched in the code for what he wanted. In his peripheral vision, he could see Lance's expression of slight shock but quickly recovered and turned into one of amusement.

Bending to pick his snack he walked away, leaving Lance to follow if he wished to. Inner him wanted Lance to come over so they could talk for a while but he'd be damned if he let it show. Shortly after, Lance called after him. "Hey! Mullet!" Keith contemplated not looking back but still did. Lance waved at him with one hand while the other held his bike up as he strode over to where Keith stood.

"Hey" Lance grinned at the shorter boy. "Hey" Keith echoed with a smaller smile and a wave. "What're you doing round' here?" Lance asked with what Keith has come to acknowledge as his signature pose: Hand on either side of his hip and a smirk. Keith glanced back at Allura who was oblivious to her surroundings, shaking his head a bit he cocked it to her direction behind him and replied "Giving her some company" the tan boy raised a brow in question but left it at that. "Well you seemed rather lonesome so I felt compelled to stop by and replenish your vitamin Me" he gave a wink at Keith who stood there and let out a scoff.

Changing the topic Keith wondered about the group of girls "What happened to the girls? you creeped them out?" Keith smirked at this, thinking how they had all left him pleased him. Lance looked a little hurt. "Uh? No, I'm Lance McClain," he said his name as if it was alone to summon countless of admirers. "Right" The shorter boy agreed sarcastically. Keith jumped slightly in his boots when Allura placed her hand over his shoulder.

"Why, hello there" Lance gave his signature smirk walking over to Allura he said coolly "Name's Lan-" he was cut short when Allura spoke "Yeah, nice to meet you"she waved dismissively at Lance then turned to Keith and continued leaving Lance to sulk "anyways, Keith we should go soon." She then began texting someone. Once again turning to Keith and showed him the screen of her phone "Oh, Shiro wanted to let you know"

Brogane #1 <3

-Keith's on cooking duty

She smiled happily at a frowning Keith, "fine" he sighed, this meant not only cooking but cleaning everything. Allura spun giving her back to both boys, returning Keith's attention to Lance. "I'll see you some other time" Keith smiled at Lance waving towards him, Lance, on the other hand, did not expect Keith to smile and for a split second felt his heart leap, though he paid little attention to this he waved and offered a smile of his own.

Though neither would admit, they'd both wait for that other time in which they'll meet. 

___

Hey there

It's a pretty short chapter, sorry about that' hehe, even so, I hope you enjoyed it

vote and comment if you'd like (: