Chapter Seventeen: Not Worth The Pulling

(No POV)

A good month has passed since the day (M/n) died... Again. One thing that he's had to get used to was his grandma and Connors slight coddling. Though he does find it annoying sometimes he knows its because the love him. It'll fade in time anyway. The big man himself is sitting in his room working on A portrait of Aquaris as Rohan sat in his lap. He may be making a future artist out of the baby. Not that he'd mind. He had since finished Pema's and wanted to make one for Aquaris. Aquaris herself has been training with Connor which was both interesting and strange. She has talent but she's about the same age as him so it's odd to watch. (M/n), Bolin, and Mako have a bet going on involving Connor, though they refuse to disclose what it could be. Right now most of the gang went to try and fight back against the vines. (M/n) knew it was a waste of time thanks to Tatsu so he stayed home to draw.

(Your POV)

They've been gone for what? Three hours now? I bet they've made no damn progress. I on the other hand have made great progress on the drawing. Glad I didn't lose the ability when I died and came back. They'll be returning soon enough. Rohan is holding a stuffed animal as he sleeps in my lap. I've been so still since I'm afraid to wake the poor kid. Soon I come to a stop in my artwork since I'm feeling puckish.

(Tatsu): 'He's such an easy baby... Even if he did vomit on you last week.' Tatsu said In my head sounding happy. I try not to laugh at the memory.

You: (In Thought): 'Easy for you. You didn't have to clean your jacket by hand. Man... Where did he store all of it?' I asked in my head as I looked at the sleeping kid. Tatsu begins laughing a bit in my head about that. I hear a knock on the door. "You may pass." I said in a slightly dramatic tone. The door opens and reveals Connor. "Let me gues... Pointless idea was pointless?" I asked with a smirk and raised brow. He sighed and nodded his head.

Connor: "Yes... It was utterly pointless for us to try. They keep growing back. Next to that Tenzin needs to train Daw." Connor said as he leaned on the wall in my room after he shut the door. I nodded in understanding. "We... Also have something we all need to discuss. That's why I'm here." He said sounding more serious.

You: "Okay... What?" I asked Connor with a raised brow. He gestured for me to follow. I grabbed Rohan gently after shutting my sketchpad and stood up with him in my arms. I followed Connor towards the main room. Once we entered I saw Asami, Bolin, Mako, Korra, Aquaris, Tenzin, Jinora and Pema. I handed Rohan to Pema gently which she was thankful for. I plopped next to Asami who smiles at me.

Tenzin: "We have learned that more air benders have been appearing across the world... Even my brother has become an air bender." Tenzin explained to all of us calmly. I smirk a bit.

You: "Tatsu figured that could happen. There was a huge inblanace without an equal number to the other three types. So... I'm guessing we all are going to go looking for them since odds are they don't have a way here or may need convincing?" I asked with a confident smirk. Tenzin nods his head. "Maybe we'll go to Ba Sing Se... Reminf me to avoid the lower ring's 'Long Club.' Please." I requested smiling a bit at the memory... Or what was there.

Aquaris: "Why? That's oddly specific to be random." Aquaris asked me with a smile. That's also something that's happened over the last month. She's been doing better and better, Sure there were days when her feelings would overwhelm her but all of us were there for her.

You: "Long story short. I walked in, got some juice, someone spiked it, and I got SUPER drunk. I woke up the next day without pants... or my wallet." I explained chuckling at the memory. Korra, Bolin, and Aquaris all laughed at that whle Mako just smiled and shook his head. Asami just giggled though.

Connor: "Wow... Who took your pants though?" Connor asked through his smile. I scratched the back of my head in response which got him to smile wide.