19

*play the song when I give you the cue*

Hello there LoveDoves, Hope you like it. 

ENJOY :)

__________________________________________________

Devin's POV

Sitting in my office then gulping down my seventh scotch. Where is she? Why did you do that? Why do you have to be harsh on her? Why did you do that DEVIN? I stood up then throw away my laptop at the wall.

"F*CK !!!"

I roared in frustration. I'm so f*cked up!! I slumped down on my office chair, the image of her hurt face displayed in my head. She looked hurt really badly hurt by my stupid words. The most important person in my life hurt by ME !! F*CKING ME!! I stood up and walked towards the wall. Giving my hardest punch at the hard wall causing hole at it. I don't give a F*CK my hand hurt from the punch even the bloods started to dripping .

She deserve everything but this !! YOU A$$HOLE!! What you've done is UNACCEPTABLE!!

My wolf Xion yelled at me. I couldn't but be agree at what he said. It's true, Why did I call her weak? she exactly the opposite, She is strong. She is perfect. I can't control my anger because of my anger issues. I wasn't mad at her, I was mad at the person who threatened to take what's MINE. I should protect her instead of pushing her away or let out my frustration at her. She is being kind enough to even care about me after I yelled at her. She keep my breakfast at the fridge wishing me to eat it even after what I did to her earlier.

I'M SO STUPID!!

Because of me, She's out of my grasp. It's been three day after the incident. I still remember walking into our room after that when I realized what I've done. I wished I could apologize at her that day by the thought of her in our room but only to be greeted empty room. Kyara is nowhere to be seen. I've been searching at the city but Still I couldn't find her. I've informed all my men and warriors to search for my love of my life.

I'm getting more frustrated when I remember she asked me if I regret about us ? but I didn't answer. I was so furious at that time. I couldn't control it. I even went to meet psychiatrist to learn how to control my anger before I brought her here. The nightmare that I feared the most is my Kyara leaving me. My everything leaving me.

I looked at the picture that place on my office desk. Sad smile formed on my face, it's my Kyara picture. She look happy while cuddling me on the couch. I still remember that moment.

>>>> flashback <<<<

Playing with her soft brunette hair while she focusing watching the movie. I sighed in content hugging her small body close to mine. I felt complete, too perfect to be true. I burried my head in the crook of her neck , smelling her scent and hair. her scent is addicting. I love it, I LOVE HER.

"Stop it Devin, it's ticklish"

She giggled while trying to pulled away but I playfully growled in protest.

"Never, You're MINE KYARA. Only MINE."

She chuckled then pulled my hair causing me to winced in pain. I looked at her beautiful brown eyes then kissed her hungrily. She smile on my lips.

"I love you Devin" she whispered.

"I love you too My beautiful Kyara , promise me you won't leave me"

She pulled away then gave a quick peck. She noddded "I promise"

I pulled her closer to me then sighed in content.