13

*play the song when I give you the cue*

Hello there LoveDoves, Hope you like it. 

ENJOY :)

______________________________________________

Kyara's POV

I was woken up when I felt something hot hitting at the crook of my neck. Slowly opened my eyes and looked at my right only to meet a big figure sleeping peacefully next to me. I smiled when I recognized the body owner.

It's my mate, Devin. I smiled when the memories flooding back. I remembered when he told me that he is my mate and he apologized for his mistakes but frowned when that's all I remembered. I sighed and run my fingers through his black hair while admiring his beauty.

He stirred abit but snuggled closer to me and nuzzling his head towards my neck. I giggled at his cuteness. He hates it when I called him cute but me being me keep calling him cute no matter what. Slowly brought my hand and softly pat his cheeks to wake him up.

He groaned but still keeping his eyes closed. I brought my face closer to his face and kissed his cheeks twice. Instantly his eyes shot opened and his eyes meet mine's.

"Good morning sleeping beast"

He grinned at me and kissed my nose.

"Good morning to you too,Love"

I blushed, gosh he need to stop it. He looked at the time and groaned. I guess it's time for him to go to work. I innerly pouted because he will leave me. It's a lie if I said I want him to go.

He sighed and looked at me. "I'm gonna miss you" he said sadly causing me to chuckle abit.

"It's okay, it's just a few hours. I know you can survive "

He shakes his head in no and pouted but slowly get up to grab his pants. I immediately frozed and My eyes widened when I realized he is not wearing anything but boxers. Gosh, I didn't see it because he was covered with blanket.

I swear my jaw almost dropped when I saw his muscel reflexed when he bent down to grab his pants on the floor.I innerly took a gun and shot my head. He is damm Sexay!

After putting his pants on, he walks back to me with smirk on his face knowing that I'm 'accidentally' checked him out.

"I know I'm sexy, Love but staring is rude you know"

I giggle and at the same blushing like a maniac.He scooped me up causing me to squeld in suprise.He kissed my cheeks.

"Go and take shower, I'll be downstairs with your parents"

He carefully set me down and leave the room to give me some privacy.I went to grab my phone and play Despacito by Luis Fonsi and do my daily routine. it's one of my favorite things to do every time I took a shower. I will sing but sometimes dance as well. So no wonder I took a pretty 'quick' time to do my daily routine hehehe but hey I know I'm not the only one who did..okay?

After the breakfast, Devin went to his house before going to his work and they also had discussed that we will move to Devin's pack a day after my birthday.The pack is called Dark Riser Pack and it's also known as the biggest pack in the werewolf world. His wolf is not some typical werewolf but his wolf is a Lycan. Yup, they're tall with scariest look ever. But me on the other hand still curious how does Devin's wolf look like.

I'm now with Victoria and Elizabeth doing some grocery shopping.At first Devin disagreed with the idea of me going out alone but agreed when I mentioned I will bring the girls..so that's what happening now. I don't know why I started to crave to eat Vanilla Oreo Ice Creammm!! uhh my favorite flavor !!

Elizabeth looked at me with sly grin on her face when we stopped infront Ice cream section. I shot her my sly grin back and started to grabbed our favorite flavor. We laughed when Victory gave us Are-you-serious look at us. I shrugged not caring how do I look when I'm with my ice cream because that's who I am ! Ice cream lover .

"I'm gonna search for Appl-"

Victoria was cutted off by Elizabeth.

"I want pineapple! Wait for me!"

################# PLAY THE SONG ###############

Elizabeth started to chase Victoria that is now walking in fast pace towards fruits section. I shakes my head in amusement. I swear they're not an adult sometimes. I started to pushed my cart that now filled with our treasure making my way to the pastries section.

After choosing my foods, I started to walk towards my cart but only to be bumped by someone.I gasped when I saw my breads fall and the man quickly helped me gathering my breads back.

"Oh Sorry, I didn't watch where I was going"

The man said with his deep voice. I said its okay but internally gasped when I lift my eyes to meet the man face. He looks like in his mid 50s but wow he really do know how to style like a young man. His grey hair perfectly styled. He also looks like a rich man by seeing the way he style and that black leather jacket is totally screaming EXPENSIVE!!

I snapped out of my thoughts when I went to put my breads in my shopping cart.

"It's okay sir, not a big deal anyway"

I said while rubbing my palms at my skirt akwardly.

"I'm so sorry Miss?"

"uh.. Kyara and its okay sir".

He smiled.

"What a beautiful name, just like yourself..Well I hope I don't ruin your day Miss Kyara. By the way have a great day"

I smiled at his compliment and said thank you.He kindly smiled at me but his eyes telling me other stories. I just shook the feeling off and went to meet my two monkeys.

I sighed when I saw both of them fighting over to buy Apple or pineapple. Oh god please let me rest for awhile from this two Aldultkids infront of ME!

"Cut it off you two!"

"I want Apple"

"Pineapple is the best!"

" you beach! your pineapple taste nothing but sour"

"And that's making it taste delicio-"

Before she could finished it, I went between them.

"Fine! Why not just buy both of these Instead arguing like this!!"

I said with my left no room-for-argument-voice. They agreed and we went home quietly. I sighed in relief... Thank god.

##########

Unknown POV

She is perfect. Too perfect to be true. Too pretty to be seen as corpse soon. 

__________________________________________________________

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO

VOTE & COMMENT 🌸

Have a nice day 💋