8

Hello there LoveDoves,

i'm backkk with full story of MY HUBBY IS A MAFIA !

ENJOY :)

_______________________________________________

Devin's POV

oh f*ck !

His eyes carefully eyeing me with his black eyes. For the first time in forever Devin Easton Black almost pissed himself. How the heck he know I'm here but suddenly I smelled a wolf scent.My eyes widened when I heard Kyara's father growled at me. He's a WEREWOLF? BUT HOW?!

How dare he disrespect an Alpha! Kill him !

Xion absolutely disagree with Kyara's father manners towards an Alpha, But I can't do anything! this man infront of me will be my future father in-law.

'I can explain this but first we have to find suitable place'

I command him through mind linked. His eyes turned back to his normal eyes colors and looked at Kyara's sleeping state. When he moved his gaze towards me he shoot me with you-better-have-a-great-explaination look. I innerly sighed and nodded.

We decided to have a discussion at somewhere else, so we when to the closest cafe and fortunately there's only two of us in the cafe. Kyara's father still giving me that f*cking look. He seriously need to stop!

'Talk!'

He barked at me through mind linked. Okay that's it! I'm not gonna be that Low when I'm the ALPHA while he is nothing but a f*cking ROGUE!!

"Don't use that TONE AT ME ROGUE!!!" I yelled at him and he huffed irritated with me. I took a deep breath to calm down myself from turning into a werewolf. I can't let that happen or we're in danger.

"She is my mate"

I said confidently and looked into his eyes to find shocked and many other emotions but I can't read it. He shakes his head in disagreement with that Xion growled at him because he doesn't like me and his daughter 'we're mate' term.

"NO !! I'm not gonna let my princess in danger! You think I don't have any f*cking idea about you?! guess what you're wrong! I know who the f*ck you are ! You involved with the Mafia sh*t and I don't want my princess to be involved in any of your dirty work!"

He growled dangerously at me. By hearing him saying that, I gripped the table so hard causing the table to broke at the edge due to my strength especially when I'm f*cking mad right now. Relax Devin! Tell him the cause if Kyara is not coming with you! and for god sake you are Kyara MATE! Tell this old hag his place!

"Mr Heartson, I'm trying to polite as I could but you can't say No when I'm the one Moon goddes chose! There must be a reason I'm her mate! YES! I'm THE MOST DANGEROUS MAFIA LEADER ON THIS LAND!!! But I will take a good care of Kyara. I will never hurt her heck I don't even want her to get hurt. I love her already, She is my world now Mr Heartson. I will spend every single penny in my bank account just for her. But LISTEN HERE REALLY GOOD MR HEARTSON !! IF KYARA IS NOT COMING WITH ME SHE WILL BE IN SERIOUSLY DANGER. My world is dangerous but I will protect her with all my power to keep her safe. You have to trust me! And you have my words Mr Heartson If I fail to take a good care of Kyara, PLEASE GLADLY KILL ME. I promise with soul if Kyara got hurt or anything, You can kill me"

I emphasized all the words that coming out from my mouth. Yes, He can kill me. Because to me...what's the reason to live when you fail to protect the one that you loved the most? I can't imagine my life without her. I need her in my life. I need her to be my guide me through everything.