11

*play the song when I give you the cue*

Hello there LoveDoves, Hope you like it. 

ENJOY :)

_______________________________________

Kyara's POV

I looked at my mom with confused face. Why is she seems to be so shocked until her eyes widened like he just saw Brad pitt standing infront of her? Weird.

"Oh My!! MR DEVIN! Sorry for not recognizing you. It's my first time meeting you face to face. Oh dear , Why don't you tell me Mr Devin is coming? please come in. Don't stand there like a robot"

My mom said while inviting us in. Okay first of all, How in the world my mom know him? Are they friends? nah ofcourse by hearing what at my mother just said. But seriously how she know him? ugh there must be something....

Devin went to sit on the loveseat sofa but as I was about to sit opposite him. He took my hand and pulled me to sit beside him. I was so shocked at his sudden action but quickly brought back to reality.

I looked at him and shot him What-are-you-doing look but he just smirked and kissed my cheeks, instantly red started to covered my cheeks. Gosh things he doing to me

Soon my mom came back to the living room with hot tea. She put the tray down and served Devin a cup of tea.

"Thank you Mrs Heartson"

Devin said and my mom smile warmly at him. I just stood there and watching both of them like I'm watching tennis tournament.

"I didn't know the guy that taking my dear Kyara on date is you Mr Devin because all I heard is the guy that taking her on date is my daughter's student"

Devin gave her small smile and answered calmly.

"It's true that I'm her student and it was a fortunate for me to meet your beautiful daughter. She's a great teacher and she would be a great leader"

I swear I'm totally red as tomato now. ughh! Control yourself Kyara!

As my mom about to said something, Devin's phone started to ring. He looked at the caller id and anger and annoyed started to appeared in his eyes.He excuse himself for awhile before answering the phone.

Immediately my head snap at my mom that is now smiling cheekily at me.

"Mom can I know how did you know Devin?"

My mom looked at me disbelief.

"Dear, that is Devin Easton Black. The most successful CEO and multi-billionaire in the world!"

############## PLAY THE SONG ##########

As soon as that word slipped out from my mother's mouth. I frozed immediately. I-i went to a date with the most successful CEO AND MULTI-BILLIONAIRE TO BE EXACT! WHAT!! no wonder he use the different types of cars every day. He is filthy rich.

By word 'Rich' he must be a player and mmnmm... ya know he probably dates alot of pretty girls out there a model to be exact. But why me? why he want to go on a date with me? a simple girl. I'm not rich. I'm not a model or pretty. I'm just a simple girl with a simple life.

By the thought of him having flings with the girls make my heart ached for some reason.My mind kept replaying the date we just went. It's perfect, he's so sweet, charming and gentleman.We laughed and we talked alot. He is what I want in my dream guy or my dream future husband but ...

Reality hits me really hard. It's just a date Kyara nothing more. it's just one DATE! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE HE IS YOURS?!! did you not remember what have happened with all your heart crashing break ups? .. You promised to yourself that you don't want to easily give in your heart to some other people.

I sighed sadly and totally broke from inside at the thoughts.

"oh"

was all my reply but then Devin came back to the living room.

"Sorry Mrs Heartson, I've to take my leave now. It's urgent. I'm sorry but thank you for the sweet tea"

My mom nodded in understanding. then his gaze felt on me.

"Dear, would you please help me by escorting Mr Devin to the front door?"

My mom asked and I nodded giving her my best fake smile. I have no moods after thinking about him just now.

We stopped when we reached at the front door. I can feel his gaze on me but I refuse to looked at him. Suddenly I felt sparks at my cheek. His big hands cupping both my cheeks making me look at him.

"I'm sorry Love, I got to go but before I go. Can you say yes to another date with me?"

I looked him. His piercing blue eyes looking into my eyes full with hope. I wanted to say YES! but ...I don't know...

I sighed and look down.

"I don't know, Devin. But I will message you when I know the answer"

He sighed sadly but nodded before he left I felt his hot breath on top of my head and his lips pressed on my skin while pulling me into big warm hug. I smiled the warm he is giving to me. This is perfect. just us. nothing else.

But then He pulled away and gave me a last look before he went into his car and drove off. I sighed and not realizing my cheeks started to feel wet.

After taking a warm shower and wearing my favorite night gown. I laid on my bed and sighed in content feeling a bit satisfied. I looked at the ceiling and my mind drove back to my sad and pathetic past.

My heart is fragile after been through heartbrokens, more specifically twice by men. The first time is when I was 15 .I had a crush on someone, I finally got the courage to confess to that boy unfortunately, My crush just one-sided. That guy that I had confess my feeling never reply and let his gang bullied me by calling names and disturb me when they have the same class. That was my 1st time broken heart.

The 2nd time my heart being broken is when I was 16 and I had been friend with this one guy, to cut the story short that guy end up wanting my money and just faking his feeling for me all this time. I thought that maybe I will give this guy a chance to further from friend to boyfriend, but hell no when I know about his behavior of just keep asking money from the me. I decided to tell the guy in good way that I doesn't want to be friend with him and I also decide to lost contact with that guy.

I sighed and grabbed the pillow beside me and put it in my face. I screamed in frustration and soon to be followed by tears.

Devin's POV

I was doing my work at my office with full focus but not until I felt sadness hit my chest.

Mate! SHE IS CRYING!! GO TO HER! NEED MATE!!

I left no time leaving my office. started to drive to my Kyara house. I need to check if she is okay. My mind still full with questions. Why is she sad? What's make her sad? Whatever it is I must find out !

😭😞😭😭😞😭😞😭😞😭😞😭😞😭😞😞😞😭😞😭😞😭😞😭😞

So how was it?

Do you like it or nah?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE AND COMMENT 🌸

HAVE A GREAT DAY🌸