Unforgettable

~November 24, 2016-Ontario, Canada-12:28pm~

We are at our last place of the tour in Canada and I'm excited. It's Thanksgivings Day, so we're going to have a dinner at Tory's house here. Our last show is tomorrow and then we're going back to where we came from. I'm at the grocery store with Lola and Ria to get food for dinner to cook and stuff. I don't really like grocery stores because they stress me out, but T told me to go with them because I know the food allergies of everyone. I feel intimidated when I'm alone with the girls that don't like me. I've been given a hard time everyday of the tour, that's why I can't wait until it's over. Later on, Queen, Kay, and Ken have a photo shoot with Pace and then Thanksgiving dinner will be ready by the time they're done. T went with them, but we have Gabe to also help us with it. After the store, the girls and I went to the kitchen to start on the dinner.

 After the store, the girls and I went to the kitchen to start on the dinner

I was getting the turkey ready. I cut an apple in half and sat it inside the turkey. "Lo, can you please pass me that bottle of Bud Light?" I asked softly. She handed it to me. "Why did you buy two?" She asked confused. "Oh, the second one is for me." I laughed and grabbed the other one. I opened the bottle of Bud Light and poured it all over the turkey and I started seasoning it. "Is there anyone who's a vegetarian?" Ria asked starting on the greens. "Kay is a vegetarian, so don't put meat in the greens, she need to eat some greens because she need more ass." I said shaking my head. Lola playfully rolled her eyes and shook her head. "No, she doesn't." She said. "You do too, Barbie." I said without looking at her. "Whatever, if anything, you need to lay off the greens." Ria said throwing shade. I looked at her and then looked at her ass. "Am I the only one who needs to?" I asked rhetorically. "Yup!" Lola and Ria said at the same time. I continued cooking the turkey and then I made the macaroni and cheese. "Can you please make the potato salad too?" Ria asked me. "Um, why can't you?" I asked. "Because I'm already making the stuffing for the turkey and the greens." Ria answered. "What is Lola doing?" I asked looking at Lola. "I'm doing the sweet potato pie, peach cobbler, and lemon bars for Queen's sake." Lola said stirring a mix in a bowl. "Okay, fine. I'll do it." I said with a sigh. We were almost finished with everything, but we needed someone to make the drinks. So, we called Ise into the kitchen with us. I bought 3 big bottles: Grey Goose Vodka, Smirnoff Light Raspberry Pomegranate Sorbet Vodka, and Chase Marmalade Vodka. Ria passed Ise Raspberries, Strawberries, and Mango slices with jolly ranchers and sour patch kids. He started blending stuff together as we were finishing everything.