The Ruler

~July 25, 2016-Dallas, Texas-10:20pm~

I woke up from my nap with Queen. I couldn't really get up because Queen was layin' on my back a little bit. I didn't know she was awake until she said something. "How was your nap?" She asked tracing my back muscles. I turned my head and tried looking at her, but I only could see her curly hair. "I was passed out." I chuckled. "I'm guessing it was a good nap." She said scratching my back softly with her nails. "The real question is how was your nap?" I asked with a smile. "It was okay, I had a weird dream, so I woke up a few times." She explained. "What was it about?" I asked. "It was about you." She said nonchalantly. "What about me?" I looked over to Ise's and Ria's side, they wasn't there. "It was really weird. We were in Raleigh, North Carolina. You wouldn't talk to me the whole time we were there. And every time I tried to touch you, you snatched away from me like you hated me." She explained. "Damn, whatchu do to piss me off?" I joked. "I didn't do anything, if I did, I don't know what it was." She said. "Well, I don't hate you, Queen." I told her. "Good. I don't want you to hate me." She said grabbing one of my dreads. "Where Ria and Ise go?" I asked. "Oh, they went downstairs to the game room with everybody else." She told me. "Come on, we gotta get ready." She said getting off of me. She grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste and walked to the vanity. I got up and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and followed her to the vanity. "You want me to brush my teeth while you brush your teeth?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "There's two sinks for a reason." She said raising an eyebrow back at me. "Whateva, girl." We both started brushing our teeth. I watched her brush her teeth and smiled. "Aww you look so cute." I teased. "Shut up, Pace." She laughed and playfully pushed me. "Why I gotta shut up because you look cute brushing your teeth?" I asked with a chuckle. "Who looks cute with toothpaste in their mouth?" She asked me with a smirk. "You." I smiled and continued brushing my teeth. She turned red and looked away from me. "I made you blush too." I said joking. "Stop Brandon. Dang, you making it hard to brush my teeth." She said playfully rolling her eyes. After we both finished brushing our teeth, Queen brushed her hair and parted it on the side. I put some of my dreads back in a ponytail and put on a different shirt. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. I walked into the bedroom and Queen sprayed the air with some type of Victoria Secret perfume and walked in it.