Money Walk

~June 2, 2016-Los Angeles, California-7:38am~

I was sleeping with my dog, Sasha on my pillow. I felt the curtains open and the sun was beaming on my face as my alarm was going off. I opened one of my eyes and looked at the person standing by the window. My twin sister, Jaii was smiling while watching me open my eyes. I sat up in my bed and gave her a death glare. I got out of my bed and made my bed neatly and looked at Jaii's side of the room and it was horrible. I gagged when I saw all her clothes on her bed and her pillows all on the floor. I walked to my closet and picked out clothes to wear for today. Tory wanted to meet Ken, Kay, and I for a special meeting. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower, brushed my teeth, and blow dried my hair. I walked back to my bedroom in my robe and grabbed my clothes and changed into them. I grabbed my keys and purse and walked downstairs to the kitchen where my step-mom, Jennifer was cooking breakfast.

 I grabbed my keys and purse and walked downstairs to the kitchen where my step-mom, Jennifer was cooking breakfast

"Buenos Dias, hermosa. Dormiste bien?" Jennifer smiled as she watched me walk in. "Buenos Dias, Jen. Dormí bien hasta Jaii abrió las cortinas." I playfully rolled my eyes and sat at the island. As I was putting a slice of bread in the toaster, my half sister, Ria came in the kitchen with big smile on her face. "Hey, why are you so happy?" I asked laughing at her face. "I'm just excited that I have the dance studio to myself today." Ria responded grabbing a plate out of the cabinet. "Where's papa?" I asked Jennifer. "Can you grab a plate for me too, Ria?" I added while grabbing the toast out the toaster. "He's upstairs still getting ready for the day." Jen answered grabbing the plate from Ria and sitting it in front of me. "Thanks. I'm gonna talk to him. Can you make my plate, please?" I asked getting out of my seat. 

I walked upstairs to Jen and my papa's bedroom where my dad was in the mirror putting on his tie. He saw me in the mirror and turned toward me. "Hola, mija. How you sleep?" He asked walking toward me kissing my head. "I slept great, but you gotta teach Jaii not to wake people up with el sol."  I giggled a little bit and folded my arms. "Papa, are you still going to our show tomorrow?" I asked with a smile. "Si. I will never miss you and Ria's show for anything in the world." He smiled and kissed my head again. "Now help your Papa with his tie." He added holding both ends of his tie. "Okay, Papa. How about you lose the tie and unbutton the top?" I suggested pulling the tie off his neck. I also unbuttoned the top button on his shirt and kissed his cheek and walked out of the bedroom. I walked back downstairs to the kitchen and ate breakfast and then I put my dish in the dishwasher and kissed Jen on the cheek and softly punched Ria in the arm and walked outside to my car.