Push It

~June 3, 2016- San Diego, California- 5:45pm~

We are backstage for our show in San Diego, I was practicing my bars as I was getting my makeup and hair done in the mirror. I was sitting next to Queen while she was warming her voice up getting her makeup and hair done. Then, I started thinking about our tour next month and how I would try to keep things professional between Durk and I. I know she would want me to be professional, but he's my boyfriend, how can I? "Queen, do I really have to keep my relationship with Durk professional while we're on tour?" I asked looking at her through the mirror. "Why are you bringing up something that's going to be next month?" She replied with a question. "Because I can't stop thinking about it. I talked to Durk about it last night." I mentioned biting my lip nervously. "And?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "And he was sayin' the same thing, he doesn't wanna keep it professional because I'm his girlfriend." I frowned and shrugged my shoulders. "I say do what you wanna do, if you mess up any of the shows because you're distracted...that's your ass." She warned rubbing her lips together. "I understand. Look, I promise I will focus on my music more than our relationship. I know how to separate those." I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. It was time to get on stage, so I got up and grabbed my microphone off the dresser and stood in the thing that send us up on stage.

 It was time to get on stage, so I got up and grabbed my microphone off the dresser and stood in the thing that send us up on stage

As we arrived on stage with all the smoke our song started and we performed our new song, "Wasting my Time". I was killin' my verses and watching the crowd go crazy and Queen hittin' her vocals just right. Kay singing her verses with such passion. After two more songs, we went backstage and Tory went on stage to close our show. As I walked backstage, I saw Durk smilin' and walking toward me. I smiled back and sat my microphone in my chair. "That was dope as hell." Durk complimented me as he pulled me closer. "Thanks love. I do what I'm good at." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You got bars like a savage, baby." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Your girlfriend is a savage, you better know better." I said with a smirk. I kissed his lips softly as he kissed me back. "Eww, enough of that gross shit." Queen said walking over to us. "Do you always gotta hate on my relationship?" Durk asked still holding on to me. "I'm not hating, I'm disgusted." Queen snapped back and playfully rolled her eyes. "Maybe if you get you a man, you wouldn't have to watch us." I joked and put my microphone in my bag and sat in my chair. "I definitely don't need a man to distract me from making bank." She explained and walked away with Kay. "Baby, you got plans after this?" Durk asked wrapping his arms around me. "No, I have nothing, but lemme check." I grabbed my phone and texted my mom. "Yeah, I'm free until 8:00pm." I looked up at him as he flashed a smile.