Get Right Witcha

~July 25, 2016-Dallas, Texas-8:30am~

I was sleeping so soundly, then I heard someone's alarm go off right in my ear. I frowned and sat up. I looked over to see if Brandon's phone was the one, but he wasn't in the bed, so I guess he was in the shower. I looked to my side and it wasn't my phone because mine was on the nightstand. It was Ken's phone. I looked over at her and she was evilly smiling as she got up and grabbed her phone. I was so pissed, so I just got out of bed and picked up my suitcase. "You wouldn't wake up when your alarm went off." Ken said. "Three times." Durk added. "No importa, dejar de joder a hablarme." I snapped without looking at them. "Both you and your girlfriend pissin' me off." I explained pulling out my clothes. "I don't give a fuck, Jules. You piss me off every day." Ken said back. After Brandon walked out the bathroom and took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I walked out the bathroom and got my stuff together.

Today, we're going to meet Quavo, Takeoff, and Offset from Migos

Today, we're going to meet Quavo, Takeoff, and Offset from Migos. We're about to walk through the set and rehearse with them on the set with us for "Thugs with Slugs". I always wanted to meet them, but I'm not that excited to miss out on sleeping in. Somebody knocked on our door, I walked over and answered it. It was T, "Good mornin' everybody. Whenever y'all ready, we waiting in the lobby." He said with his hands in his pockets. "Okay, we're ready to go." I said with a light smile. "Why is your jeans still unzipped?" T asked me lookin' down. "Because that's how they were made." I explained. "Whatever. Iight, let's go." He said walking away to the elevator. We followed him down to the lobby. We walked out onto the bus, I sat by Brandon, but I was still annoyed because Durk and his annoyin' ass girlfriend.

I looked over at Queen, but she was on her phone like always. "Queen Rae." I called out. "Como?" She answered without lookin' at me. "I need to switch rooms with somebody." I said. "Por que?" She asked. "Your best friend/rapper is annoyin' as fuck." I said. "What did she do this time?" She asked looking up at me for a second, then looked back at her phone. "She pissin' me off whenever I want to sleep, she fuck it up." I explained. "Okay switch with Kay and Boakie." She said carelessly. "Hell no! I- I mean, I like Kay and Boakie's company." Lola said. I looked over at her because I was offended. "You don't like me, Lo?" I asked with a frown. "Huh? What are you talkin' about?" She asked not looking at me. "Wow, what the fuck did I do to any of y'all?" I asked rolling my eyes. "I don't have a problem with anybody, so don't categorize me into everybody." Queen said. I sighed and sat back in my seat. "I love everybody here, so I don't dislike you, Hun." Ria said to me. "Queen, you need to hold a GTM after this rehearsal." T suggested. "All right. I got it." She sighed and put in her headphones. "All you girls do is start shit." She complained and sat back in her seat. "What's a GTM, Ju?" Brandon whispered to me. "Gold Thugs Meeting. We talk about issues within the group and we don't end the meeting until it's solved." I explained.