I blushed madly and looked away. "Geez. Do you really have to be so direct about it?"

He chuckled and opened the door for me. I walked outside. "Well, I hate being indirect. Spit it."

"Well, when I do think about it, you're the only one I haven't told." I cleared my throat. "I like him. That's all. There's nothing going on between us, I swear. We're not together."

He scoffed softly but nodded anyways. "Yeah. Hobi's right, you're too young to date."

"I'm not dating him!" I defended. But it was true. We weren't really dating..

"I didn't say." he held up both of his hands in the air. "Damn, you're really expressive."

I scoffed in reply. Namjoon laughed a bit. "Anyways, did you get Jungkook anything?"

I pursed my lips and looked up at him with a smile. "Of course I did. Call me a good friend; he rarely gives me anything for my birthday.. I got him some shoes.."

"Some shoes?" he cocked an eyebrow.

"Boots." I said firmly. "It's specifically for dancing. I saved up for it a year ago.."

"You're a really nice friend." he complimented. "I bet that bracelet you always wear was from him."

I looked down on my bracelet. Wow, was he a mind-reader now? "Hmm. You got that right. How about you.. don't you have any.."

"Friends?" he finished for me. "I honestly prefer being alone. Everybody just comes to me when they need anything. Look, you and your friend were the first people to approach me in school."

I laughed. "I'm honoured."

I didn't get why, though. Namjoon was honestly a really good guy. Was it because he looked really intimidating that no one wanted to be friends with him? I wouldn't think so.

"Anyways, I think they're done with their practice." I said, tiptoeing and peeking on the small window on top of the door. Namjoon laughed.

"Yeah.. are they practicing for that dance competition?" he asked, pushing the door open for me.

"Hmm." I replied.

"Suyung!" Jaehee sang, running over to me and tightly wrapping her arms around me. She pulled away with a huge smile. "You actually came!"

"I'm a lady of my word." I laughed, as the others darted their attention over to where we were as well. Luckily, everyone was there already.

"These two are really good." Baekhyun motioned over to Jungkook and Hobi who was all sweaty and on the floor, drinking their water.

"You're pretty good in singing yourself." Hobi added, smiling widely whilst panting.

"Ooh, ooh!" Jaehee said excitedly. "I have an idea! Since we rarely have shown each other's talents.. how about we spin this bottle.." she made her way over to Hobi and grabbed a water bottle beside him. "And decide who gets to show their talent?"

"You're pretty creative about things." Jungkook said, wiping some sweat on his forehead with his towel, before standing up.

"Is that a compliment?" she flushed.

Jungkook chuckled and nodded. "Yeah."

She turned to me and smiled widely. I guess her and Jungkook were in good terms now, huh? I guess I had to question her about what happened in the ferris wheel a week ago.

Everyone then sat in a circle. Jaehee crossed her legs and spun the bottle.

It pointed at Hobi.