When He Cheats

This is dedicated to @StarHadBlackWings. Thank you so much for the idea and I'm sorry it took so long!

Peter Pan: Wendy, she came to the island and you never thought of her as a threat, but as a sister. At least you used to.... until you found them along the beach one day, with him holding her head as he tipped his to her face. You covered your eyes from the rest, but you had a good idea of what happened.... it's hard to remember after that. You try to forget and it wasn't that hard. You left the morning after that, back to mainland.
Felix: He cheated on you with some girl who used to be a mermaid. Peter had granted her legs years ago as a trade for some treasure; a small price for him. You found them in his tent. He was letting her try on his jacket, which you thought only you did. Peter found out what happened and sent the girl off back into the ocean. But the damage was done and you didn't trust more or less talk to him for what seemed like an eternity, for that was exactly what you had.
Henry: a kingdom was found and landed in the city. The princess found favor in Henry, and he was instantly in love back. You didn't know the sudden change in him or who triggered it. All you knew was that he was wrapped around her pinky.
Hook: Well to be honest you were t terribly surprised, but that doesn't mean it hurt any less. Only made you feel more stupid. You saw him walking out of a bar with some woman.... let's say she had an agenda.
Mr. Gold: He had found favor with some pretty witch. She was told she was just a trannie, but turns out they were also dating. It broke your heart and your trust. 
Neal: He always traveled the worlds, realms, and everything in between. You didn't know that he would also flirt here and there. The only way you found out was when the same kingdom that Henry's princess came from, one of his old romances had also emerged. This caused much havoc for the both of the couples.

Yes I am back! Again I'm so sorry but I'll still be updating. I missed you all!