Him When He's Jeolous

Peter: Of course, he gets jealous over one of the lost boys. He came up to you and asked to take you on a walk through the forest. This did not go well considering Peter was right there. He gave the boy extra "character building" work, wrapped his arms around your waist, and kissed you on your forehead. He lastly glared everyone; daring them to flirt with her. No one made on a move you from then on.
Felix: Pan and the lost boys would never make a move on you. You're more like a little sister to them. So when Hook tried to flirt with you when you had taken a walk for some piece and quiet, he had an entire camp chasing after him. After that happened, felix took you on walks himself.
Hook: You are quite the bow hunter and a lost boy took notice of that. He sought you out and flirted with you whenever you would get off of the ship. Pan watched in amusement when one day, Hook finally met the boy and threatened to strangle him if he didn't leave "his girl" alone. Of course, the boy ran off and you fussed at Hook for being so rude to the "poor lost boy".
Henry: It was just some silly boy you met in the Enchanted Forest on one of your adventures. It was nothing serious. His name was Seth and he would simply tell her how pretty you were and blush a lot. Henry, of course, didn't like Seth to much. It was to much for Henry when he gave you a single red rose. Henry came up to him one day in private and told him off and also told him it wouldn't last. After all you two weren't living in the Enchanted Forest.
Neal: He would always take you on vacations and adventures. Once, in a different realm, you two met a man who offered to show y'all around. Neal acted extremely defensive and strange when he met the man, saying to move out of the way and to leave. Later that night you asked him about it and he said, "I saw the way he was looking at you. You're my girlfriend, not his." You kissed him and told him that he was absolutely right.
Mr. Gold: You went to Neverland to rescue Henry with the saviors and Gold. Little did you know was that Pan had an eye out for you. He didn't like you in that way, but Mr. Gold didn't get the memo. Pan only wanted to give his son the little happiness he could  provide(after all, there was a little good in Peter). If he couldn't make his son happy himself, then he would find someone that could make him pleased. Mr. Gold told his father to leave you alone, so that's what he did.

~please comment and request! I would love to hear anyone's thoughts on my stories (good or bad)!~ :)