What He Does When He Sees You After a Long Time

Peter Pan: He spends the entire day with you. You two go on walks on the beach and through the woods. He would tell you about his adventures away from the island. He knows you like picnics so he sets up one the night he comes back. You eventually fall asleep under the stars, wrapped in his arms.
Felix: He convinces pan to let him have the day of from his duties so he can spend it with you. He asks you about any new lost boys, how they were treating you, and if anything happened while he was gone. He gives you hugs, kisses in the temple, and compliments you on about everything.
Hook: Even though he normally brings you on his trips, when he hasn't seen you in a while, he takes you to a far off land so you two can catch up.
Henry: When Henry leaves, it's normally because he or someone else was in trouble. So even thought your just happy he's safe, he still take you shopping and out to lunch.
Neal: He would bring something back from his journey. It might not be expensive or pretty but he would go on and on about its history and how he found it.
Mr. Gold: It's a tradition that he takes you out to a fancy dinner and then talks a walk with you on the beach. He tells you about what he learned and anything interesting that happened.