What He Does When You're Sad

Peter Pan: He normally is very busy, so when he notices something is wrong, that means it's very serious. You don't want to talk about it most times, so you two just cuddle until he eventually got it out of you. Peter would do anything to make sure that you're ok. He would find a way to make you happy again.
Felix: He doesn't have a lot of power on Neverland, but being the top lost boy does have its perks. Pan wouldn't want to see the only girl on the island depressed. So a little influential advice to the leader of Neverland would make sure the person making your life miserable is stopped. ;)
Hook: Being on a ship for long periods of time would make you depressed and upset, so to make it up to you, he takes you on vacations all through the realms. Most times it would be away from large bodies of water to make you forget about the Jolly Roger.
Henry: He would buy you ice cream and watch You Tube all day with you. He doesn't ask you whats wrong until you're ready to talk about it. Most times, he tries to find a way to make you forget about everything and enjoy yourself.
Neal: He would take you on a long walk while you tell him what was wrong. He would always give good advice and help you when you needed it. Neal would take you to your favorite restaurant and then take you back to his house to watch some movies.
Mr. Gold: His natural instinct would tell him to fix your problems with magic, but you seem to change his mind about his methods one way or another. He just hates it when your sad. A lot of times, he can't understand and that doesn't make anything easier. You two find a way to resolve the issue one way or another anyways.