Thinking About You

Seto Kaiba
I typed productively at my laptop and avoided all interfering thoughts, when unexpectedly my eyes wondered towards the basket of chocolate cupcakes sitting on my desk.  The cupcakes distracted me from my work and I began to involuntarily think about (Y/N).  "(Y/N)...she's not too terrible I suppose, I mean she does have a beautiful smile."  My eyes widened in horror and shock as I realized what I had just brought myself to think.  "No scratch that she isn't beautiful in any shape or form! Who am I kidding? She's perfect........I wonder if she might go out too dinner with me? Yes, of course she would! I'm Seto Kaiba then again she's different she might laugh and roll her eyes. Hmm but if I fly us to Paris for dinner how could she say no?

Joey Wheeler
    "Wow, (Y/N) is so smart and pretty, she's also nice and doesn't mind when I don't get somethin' right away, she actually helps me.  Everything about her is so perfect well except her taste in cats, cats don't like me very much so I don't like them.  Anyway what was I thinkin'?  Oh yeah how amazing Y/N) is!  Ya know I wonder if she'd go on a date with me? Well I'll never know if I don't try!"

Bakura
"That stupid mortal, why does she keep popping up in my thought?!?! Not like she's anything important, it's not like my heart beats faster when I see her or I have to hide my face when she accidentally touches my hand. What is happening to me?!?! I'm becoming soft!!! The only way to fix this is to take her on a date. Now how does that fix anything? Well it uh allows me to act evil to her? Yeah that's right I can act extremely evil to her on the date! Brilliant idea Bakura absolutely brilliant.

Marik
    "Hm I wonder...yes that might just work!  How could she say no?!?!  It's an amazing plan absolutely amazing!  If I were to ask her, I'm sure she'd love to be my Queen!" 
    "Steve!!!!"  A robed figure slinked into my lounge.
    "Yes Master?'
     "Do you think if I asked (Y/N) dear to be my Queen, she'd say yes?"
     "She would but possibly, but it might be better if you went on a date with her first?"  Steve suggested timidly.
      "Yes!  A date that's a great idea, I can't believe I thought of it!"

Yami Yugi
    "Her duelling skills have been steadily getting better, so what's going to happen when she doesn't need me to teach her?  She'll probably move on unless I can find a way to be with her, without teaching her how to play Duel Monsters...that's it!  A date!  If she agrees to go on a date with, me we'll become a couple, and then I don't have to use teaching her a game as an excuse to see her anymore!"