Hanging Out

Seto Kaiba
You had made a big batch of chocolate cupcakes and iced them with cream cheese icing, then stored them in an adorable little basket. You skipped out of the house and hailed a cab and headed toward KaibaCorp, upon arrival the taxi driver slammed the brakes and you gave him money and a cupcake before hopping out and entering the building. When you entered the building a large man in a black suit walked up to you and you got ready to throw the slippers you were wearing.
"Ms.(Y/N) (L/N), Mr.Kaiba has assigned me to escort you to his office."
"Hm this isn't some sort of super duper evil kidnapping plan because I'm friends with Kaiba and then you'll ask for an extremely big ransom?" You questioned.
"No."
"Alright, can I have a piggyback ride?"
"No."
"I will give you a cupcake!"
"...what kind?"
"Chocolate."
"Fine." He sighed, you hopped onto his back and handed him a cupcake which he ate on the way up to Kaiba's office. The two of you entered Kaiba's office and he gave you a slightly angry look before wiping all emotion off his face.
"Is that chocolate on your face?" He questioned coldly.
"Yes sir, I'll dispose of it instantly sir."
"Good now leave." You hopped up off the man's back and skipped towards Seto and plopped the basket onto his desk, he gave you an annoyed but curious look.
"What is this?"
"Cupcakes! I baked them just for you."
"That is a lie because you gave my employee one so they're not just for me." He said irritably.
"Just try one you big snob." You scolded, he suspiciously picked one up and took an awkward bite out of it, and slowly chewed for awhile before putting it down.
"I've had better." He stated simply.
"Fine then I'll just take these home."
"No, you can leave them here I'll make sure they're properly disposed of." You mhmmed and rolled your eyes at Seto, the man just didn't want to compliment you that's all. Kaiba instantly ignored your presence and began working again, you were going to turn and leave but then you noticed a little spot of icing on his face, so you did what you always did with your friends, wiped it off his face with your thumb. The second your hand made contact with Kaiba's face he stiffened and stopped typing, and he looked away from you right away.
"You can go now I have much work to finish." He coughed awkwardly, you just shrugged and did once again what you did with everybody else, hug them goodbye, you gave the tall man a big hug and he obviously sat there stiff as a board, you released him and waved goodbye before heading home.

Joey Wheeler
It was time for your little meet up with Joey at the coffee shop so you grabbed your wallet and headed down the street towards the coffee shop. Once you got there Joey was already sitting at a small booth trying to make pyramid out of sugar cubes. You plopped down beside him and he jumped up from his seat while letting out a fairly loud nyeh, this caused a lot of people to look your way, you ignored the judgemental eyes and got up to help Joey up who looked a little embarrassed.
"Sorry I scared you." You apologized sheepishly.
"Don't worry bout' it's no big deal."
"Here I'll buy you coffee and a dessert."
"I can't let a lady pay for me or herself it would be ungentlemanly!" He said proudly, you rolled your eyes.
"Fine how about we split the bill?" You purposed.
"No, I'm a gentleman! I will pay." You gave a large sigh and finally gave into his chauvinist ways but you would be lying if you said it wasn't a little cute and romantic, a waiter came to your table and pulled out his notepad and waited for your order.
"I'll take a coffee with double cream and a strawberry shortcake."
"Hmm I want a chocolate fudge cake, lemon meringue pie, vanilla ice cream cake, a bagel with chocolate cream cheese, a chocolate filled croissant and a French vanilla." He ordered ecstatically, you almost dropped your menu after the order and began laughing hysterically.
"What? What I do?" He asked.
"How are you going to eat all of that?"
"Easy with my mouth!" You just rolled your eyes, there is no way he'll ever eat all of that.

10 minutes later
You watched in horror as Joey took his last bite of cake and asked for the cheque.
"How? Did you do that?"
"I don't know guess I was a lil' hungry I do this at least once a month." He said casually, you looked at his stomach which was as flat as Duke Devlin's personality, how in the world does he eat all that and not gain weight?!