Asking You Out

Some are definitely be shorter than others so sorry about that. I hope you all enjoy.

Seto Kaiba
"Come here Mr.Fluffers, come on kitty kitty, Mommy has a biscuit for you." You were on your hands and knees, looking under the porch trying to get your spoiled cat to come out.
"Fine! You can have some milk! But when you get a tummy ache don't come to me. Come on Fluffanator come out I miss you, I'm sorry I gave you dry cat food! I told you it was the only kind they had."
"Who are you speaking too?"
"Eep! Oh my gosh you almost killed me!!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs as you flipped over to see who was there. A big hand clamped down on your face, and you saw Kaiba glaring at you.
"Will you be quiet?" He growled, you nodded your head and stood up (with no help from Kaiba) while dusting off your jeans.
"What are you doing here? Wait no, better question, how did you know where I lived?"
"That's nice."
"Wait what?" You asked confused.
    "As I was saying, I would like you to accompany me to supper in about, let's say three hours?  Yes?  Good.  I'll be here to pick you up, and at least make an effort to dress nicely would you?"  With enough said Kaiba spun gracefully on his heel and walked back to his limo.
    "What just happened?"  You questioned yourself, as well as your sanity.

Joey Wheeler
Click. Clack. Click. Clack. The sound of a mysterious object hitting your window woke you up from your not so deep sleep. Alarm shot through your entire body as you contemplated on what you should do until you heard a very familiar voice.
"Hey! (Y/N)! Come on wake up!! I wanna tell you something!" The voice whisper-shouted, which you had already identified as none other than Joey Wheeler. Slowly, you got out of your soft palace, and stumbled your way towards the one window in your house. With a strained grunt you managed to open the goddamn window, and the second it opened, a strong gust of icy wind filled your bedroom. You winced at the drastically different temperature, and a scowl made its way onto your face, as you stood there glaring at Joey standing underneath your window.
"This better be good Wheeler." You growled harshly at the blonde boy, his goofy smile didn't even falter at your harshness.
"Hehe it is (Y/N) it is." He giggled childishly.
"Wheeler.."
"Oh yeah hehe almost forgot to tell ya what I came here to tell ya."
"You have ten seconds." He smiled sheepishly and got on one knee.
"(Y/N) (L/N) will you go out with me?"
"Um uh yes?"
"Nah it's alright I expected you to say no....it's alright- wait what? You said yes?!?! Oh my Ra she said yes this is the best day of my life!!!"

Yami Bakura
You were tending to Pablo, and you were so engrossed in your task that you didn't hear the front door open or the footsteps into the kitchen.
"Aw my little skittle ducky baby you are so cute." You cooed over the small ball of fluff, ever since that day at the movies you've been obsessing over the small animal, an completely ignoring Bakura. You didn't mean to forget about plans, and forgetting to talk to him on the phone, you just fell in love with the small duckling.
"What in the actual hell is wrong with you?!?!" A loud British voice yelled in to your ear.
Oh my lord don't kill me!!" You cried out loudly, your hand reaching for the spatula you had used to make pancakes. You spun on your heel and gave the intruder a smack in the head, but by the time you realized it was Bakura he had already stumbled backwards from the blow.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry! I thought it was an intruder! Honest."
"What is wrong with you? First you ignore me because of that chicken! And then you bloody hit me in the head with a flipper!"
"First of all he's a duck and secondly did you say flipper?"
"Anyway I came to get you away from that demon." He growled, while coming threateningly close to you I.
"W-w-what do you mean?" You'd stuttered, suddenly bashful.
"I mean , that you've ignored me long enough because if that goddamn duck. I'm going to go and take you out."
"...out? As in a date?" You asked curiously, his pale skin slowly filled with colour as he continued to scowl at you.
"You can cal, it whatever you like as long as you get away from the brainwashing bird." He huffed and left the kitchen leaving you smiling mess.

Marik
"Where in the world is that girl? I've been waiting outside house for five whole minutes already!' I was sitting on her porch waiting for her to return from wherever she was, so I could get ask her to dinner on the yacht. I'm sure she'll love the yacht, and I'll have a stove prepare us burgers! We had burgers last time and she loved them, so why not have them again? The sound of a car pulling up to the house made me jolt up in excitement, well at least until I saw that there were to figures in the vehicle. The passenger door flew open, and (Y/N) jumped out, and out of the drivers side came another woman she looked somewhat like (Y/N).
"Marik? What are you doing here?" She asked confusedly, while scrunching up her face.
"I was uh planning on asking you something."
"Shoot."
"I was wondering if you-"
"Hello there! I'm Patricia, (Y/N)'s mother! And who might you be?" The woman I had seen before pushed herself between (Y/N) and I, she stuck out her well manicured hand, it's hard to believe this is who the bike belonged to.
"I'm Marik Ishtar it's nice to meet you Madame." I said charmingly while bending down ti give a light peck to her hand.
"Drop the gentleman act it's nit fooling me and it's nit fooling her what do you want?"
"Mom!" (Y/N) yelled embarrassingly from behind her.
"I was just about to ask your daughter if she'd like to join me for supper on my yacht tomorrow night."
"Yacht my ass, you look like one of those little punk druggies, probably planning on giving my little baby pot."
"What? I'd never give her a pot! Its not her job to cook us supper! My servants will do that!" Her ferocious snarl dropped and she shook her head and sighed.
"My god your either high right now or you must really be ignorant. Fine I'll let her go to supper at your place as long as she's back by ten and if I found out that you've done anything to her you'll be sorry." With that she smiled kindly again and waltzed inti their house.
"I am so sorry Marik, my mom she got uh really protective when my mom left us. I think she just needs to meet a nice girl and she'd be back to her sweet old self...sorry didn't mean to tell you my life story."
"Don't worry about...so would you like to join me for an evening of scrumptious burgers and fun?" I asked while I bowed mockingly.
"Now Marik, how could I ever say no?"

Yami Yugi
"Alright (Y/N) not bad." Yami praised, as you sent his Dark Magician Girl to the graveyard.
"I did it Yami! I did it!" You squealed, you were so happy you didn't notice you walked to the other side of the table and embraced Yami in a tight hug. Yami let out a nervous laugh, which broke you from your little happy spell, and you pulled away from. With an awkward clearing of your throat, you walked back to your side of the table, and started to look at your hand.
"So uh Yami I've been thinking of getting a duel disk."
"That'd be nice..."
"Yeah."
"Ah (Y/N) there's been something I've been meaning to ask you for about a month now..."
"What is it?"
"There is this uh music festival tomorrow night and I was wondering if you'd like to go with me...as in a date." You'd good there shocked for a moment before a small grin cformed on your face.
"I'd love to Yami."

There we have it an update in the first in forever. Don't forget to vote and comment!