"Why not?!" I hissed and shook my head, not understanding any of it. I thought she'd be happy. Ecstatic even. I wanted to be with her. Not Austin.

I could tell she was getting more than frustrated. She ran her fingers through her hair roughly before making a fist and turning to look at me sternly. "Just think about how awkward it'd be Camz. If you dumped Austin now, imagine what coming over would feel like?"

I shook my head and slammed my history book shut, shoving it in my bag. I sighed heavily and stopped. "What makes you think it isn't already awkward enough Lo? You expect me to be with a guy I'm not in love with all the while still be with you? That really doesn't make sense to me!"

Lauren grabbed my hands, stopping me from packing up my things. "I get that you don't understand, but please, just... not yet, okay?"

I searched her eyes. They were scared. It broke my heart. Sighing, I dropped the things in my hands and pulled her in for a hug. "Just help me understand it, please?"

Lauren pulled back and nodded, biting her bottom lip. "If Uncle Vic and Aunt Greta find out about us, I'll be on the first plane back to B.C., which would cut my parents' trip short. I wouldn't be a graduate and I'd be disowned. I need to complete school Camila, I have too!"

Okay. She was panicking. "Baby," I whispered, cupping her tear streaked face, "what do you want from me?" My eyes shifted with hers, trying to find some solid ground on the whole new information. I didn't want to be the cause of Lauren's 'failing' but I didn't want to continue being the 'heartbreaker' in all of it either.

"Give me time?" She sniffled. "Please, just, not tonight."

I nodded and sighed, swallowing hard. "You know what you're asking me to do, right? Lie to your cousin, be deceitful and still be with him in a girlfriend kind of way." I had to smirk at her widened eyes, her mouth hung open.

"You can't sleep with him!" She gasped, tightening her grip on my hands. "Camla..." she warned as I gave her a devilish grin. "Camila!" Okay, I was just being plain mean by my silence.

"I haven't slept with him since the first week you moved here," I said, quirking an eyebrow. "But Lo," I turned serious and sighed, "I'm not going to like it. He deserves more...better."

Lauren nodded and picked up her pencil, twirling it in the loose strands of her hair before looking back at me. "Camz? If this is too hard, I get it. I mean, I get it if you'd just rather be with him..."

Where the hell was she during our conversations for the past four days?!

"I want to be with you, hence me wanting to break up with Austin!" I whispered rather loudly. "Look," I sighed and tugged her closer to me, "I'm only going to go along with this because you asked me too and I can't just keep my feelings inside for you anymore. As soon as this whole thing explodes, which you know it will if we keep lying, you have to promise me we'll be in it together."

Lauren sighed with relief and nodded. "Together."

I grinned and then made a face. "I've still got that date with him tonight... I may have to kiiiiss him..." Tormenting her may just let her give in and I could break up with him.

I was evil.

"No tongue Cabello." Lauren hissed. "Or I'm not kissing you anymore."

I gasped. "What? You couldn't keep your tongue away from me!"

"Boy coodies, I ain't touching that." She mocked and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I believe you already have," I smirked and leaned forward, biting her ear before whispering, "but there's another spot that has yet to be touched by anyone." I breathed hotly. She gasped.

Yes, that's right. I may not be a virgin but I definitely need to experience the whole 'going down' thing. Told you, Austin would rather me 'pleasure' him then have it returned. Only he tried once and I freaked. Having someone hover over your most intimate body part with their lips just seemed way too personal for me. I wasn't ready to share that.

Until now.

The thought of Lauren's mouth and tongue diving hotly into-

"Camz?" Lauren waved a hand in front of me. "Where'd you go?"

"Down." I muttered and blushed. I shook my head and laughed, brushing off my embarrassment as she raised a teasing eyebrow.

"Mmm," she purred in my ear, "that could be arranged later." She got up and put her seat back. She looked at me questioningly. "Are you coming? Bell rang, lunch is over."

Oh shit.

My eyes widened. "I never finished my paper!"

Lauren smirked. "Well, just say your sister ate it." She winked and bumped my hip before walking away. "See you in Lit!" She said as she walked into the sea of bodies rushing to get to class.

For the first time in my life I never had my homework done. It felt odd.

So much for not letting my grades slip over a girl.

Ah, but she was so worth it.