"And one thing more man, lies and things that are not worth mentioning are two different things. You don't ask so she didn't tell. You never asked so she didn't mention. Telling lies is if you asked and she denied. Got it?" The young engineer was explaining this in a quite funny and light manner but it angered Timothy more.

The realization that he had judged his ex fiancée unjustly made him irritated and furious with himself.

"Alright! I get it!" He yelled, extremely irked.

"Whoa! Calm down, Tim. I'm not your enemy here. I'm your ally, that's why I'm trying to make you understand. I wanted you to see it the way I see it, man." He explained patiently.

The young CEO scrubbed his face in frustration. "I'm sorry man, where were you when I needed all these?" He asked.

"I was here the whole time, waiting for you to let me help you." The young engineer replied kindly.

Timothy's face dropped and again, his eyes turned glassy. He wanted the petite biologist back but as of now, reconciliation and another try seemed a very long shot.

"You know Tim, the first time I saw Sabina, I was readily attracted to her. And I like her even more when I had the chance to know her, to work with her and when she became my friend but I didn't act on my feelings because of you, man." The man with an almond-shaped eye confessed.

"But don't worry I'm not saying this because I have other motives. I'm saying this because even I liked Sabina then I still root for you guys. I have totally accepted the fact that she is for you. I was really happy when you two got together because I know that she will be good for you and I was over the moon when you proposed with all of us present. You became the person you wanted to be when you two were together, Tim." Terrence stated sincerely.

With a small smile, the kind engineer pressed on. "I know what you're thinking, man. You're thinking that another shot with Sabina is impossible but it's not. Maybe it may look that way now but she will come around so I guess it's better to start early. Pursue her again, man. Ease her pain and prove to her that you're ready to fight for her this time." Terrence added.

"How dare you, TJ! Why are you doing this?" Darcy Madrid came into the room without knocking.

Startled, the two men stood up abruptly. "What are you doing here?" Timothy queried in a dreary tone.

But it seemed his voice didn't reach the newcomer's ears. "Why are you pushing Tim to that liar?" She continued to verbally attacked the young engineer.

Defensively, Terrence Leonardo raised both his hands. "Oh come on, Darcy. Name calling again? I'm not pushing Tim, I'm merely telling him the right things to do." He replied in all honesty.

"So it was right to pursue that woman and to leave me again? I thought we're friends TJ. You should be siding with me and not the other way around." She stated in a hurt tone.

The kind engineer totally understood where Darcy was coming from but his friendship with the couple outweighed the the former's sentiment. "I'm still your friend Darcy, there's no question about that but Tim and Sab are also my friends. Plus we all know for a fact that they are made for each other so please try to accept that your claim on Tim had ended. Sab have already broke up with him and still he doesn't want you. It's Sabina then and it's still Sabina now. " Terrence's words maybe sharp and piercing but it was the truth.