Ch.15: Interrogation and the Written Exams

Start from the beginning

I defiantly stared into his eyes as he slowly trapped my body with his arms. “See something you like?” he whispered in my ear. I could feel his hot breath sent tingles down my body and repressed a shudder. But of course, I’m not that weak to show his effects on me.

I gave him my smirk also. “I do see something I like. But I was hoping for more…” I teased as I traced my nail down his chest. I could feel him shiver. I giggled and got out of his grip.

“Don’t even try. I’m the pervert queen when I want to be. Besides I’m a co-author of a very famous book. Have a read one day. You’ll see.” I winked and laughed. He glared at me but smirked a bit.

“By the way, we’re meeting Kakashi today by the bridge.” He informed as he went to get changed.

“Okay!” I yelled back as I got all of my things ready. Once he came out, we both went outside, and he locked the door.

It was a fun walk towards the bridge. I was telling Sasuke jokes and I could see him smile a bit here and there. I loved it when he showed this side to me. It was his caring and compassionate side.

When we reached the bridge, we were actually the last ones to arrive. Knowing that Kakashi is late most of the time, Sasuke and I decided to arrive late also.

“Hey!! You’re late!!” Naruto yelled at us. We stopped walking once we reached towards them. Kakashi was reading his Icha Icha while Naruto and Sakura were leaning on the bridge yelling at us.

“Sorry we’re late, we got lost on the path of life.” I grinned, stealing one of Kakashi’s excuses. Said man looked at me with amusement then shook his head.

“Anyways, since now you two are here…” Kakashi immediately got cut off. “HEY! WHY ARE YOU WEARING SASUKE’S SHIRT?” Sakura glared while pointing her finger at me. Everyone looked at me with curiosity while Sasuke just grunted and looked away. I rolled my eyes.

“Why do you think it’s Sasuke’s shirt, cotton candy?” I asked. She scoffed with another glare. “Obviously, because he’s the only Uchiha here!” she exclaimed.

I hid a small smirk. “Really? I didn’t know.” I sarcastically said. I could see Kakashi glance at me with a ‘look’ when she said the only Uchiha part. I winked at him, but didn’t say anything.

“Take it off!” she demanded. I sighed with annoyance. I swear to kami, this bitch is so fucking annoying. I feel like zapping her inside Tsukuyomi. 

I grinned. “Fine if you want me to walk around the village with only my bra and shorts? But I won’t mind since I actually have some sort of built, unlike some people.” I taunted.

I could tell everyone was trying to hold in a laugh. Kakashi chuckled silently behind his book. Sasuke hid his smirk by turning his head, but of course Naruto just laughed out loud. Sakura glowered at me with rage building up inside of her.

“Hahaha! That’s funny, Mi-chan!” the knucklehead said. He went closer to Sakura and bent down to look at her chest. I bit my lip not to laugh out loud. I don’t think he really realized what he was doing. Sakura gained some tick marks as she clenched her fists.

“Hmmm,” he said as he looked at her chest. Then he came towards me and did the same. I raised an eyebrow at him. But Sasuke was full on glaring. He pulled me back from his stare and gave him a fierce look. Naruto, as dense as always, didn’t see it.

“That’s it! After inspecting that, Mi-chan’s is definitely bigger than Sakura-chan’s! Sakura chan,” he went towards her and tilted his head in confusion “why is your chest so flat compared to Naomi??” he curiously asked with pure innocence.