Ch.3: The Academy

Comincia dall'inizio

"NAOMI CHAN!" I heard a yell on cue.. I turned my head towards the sound. There I saw Naruto sitting on the ground tied up trying to frantically wave at me.

I chuckled as my eyes genuinely lit up with happiness. "Hey! Naruto! What did you do this time? Huh?" I asked as I walked over towards him. 

Whispers went around the room. 'How does that idiot know her?' 'Why is someone like him associating with a hot girl like her?' some guys spoke. I ignored them.

I bent down and began untying him. "Hmph! I just painted the Hokage's faces on those mountains!" I paused and blinked. 

Then I suddenly started laughing. "Nice! I was admiring your work on my way here! I give your prank a 10/10!" I exclaimed with a thumbs up. He giggled and stood up with me. 

"Naomi, please don't encourage him. Now since Naruto missed it, everyone will review the transformation jutsu!"

"Aaawwwwww!" The whole class groaned. Everyone started getting in line. I followed Naruto towards the middle of the line.

A pink haired girl went up first. "Alright, Sakura here! Let's do it. Transform!" she prepped herself and transformed herself perfectly into Iruka after making the hand signs.

"Transformed into me. Good." Iruka spoke, checking her name on the list. 

"Yes I did it! Did you see that, Sasuke?" she cheered and looked at a boy with dark raven hair that formed bangs in the front and was shaped like a duck's ass on the back. I mentally giggled at the funny shape. His dark onyx eyes ignored Sakura completely. 

"Next... Sasuke Uchiha." the dark haired boy, Sasuke, went up in front of Iruka and made the hand signs, transforming into him completely. My head snapped up towards the front as his name was said. Uchiha? So he's the one that survived. Hmm he has the typical Uchiha looks and I admit, he is handsome no doubt. 

"Waah! Our Sasuke is so smart and strong!" All the girls in our class exclaimed. I smiled in amusement as I saw his irritated expression. 

He walked back in silent. I observed him curiously as he walked right by me. His eyes met mine and I felt as my breath hitched.

His eyes held so much sadness. Pain was evident. But it was covered with his emotionless mask. His coverage was good. I mentally frowned. The Uchiha massacre has brought so much grief to many people. My own parents had to die because of it. 

I felt my eyes sadden at the thought of my parents. I never got to meet them. I haven't even seen their faces. Due to my protection, I haven't received a picture of them. But I've been told by Tsunade baa-can and Jii-san that I look like them a lot. 

I mentally snapped myself out of my thoughts. He looked at me one more time and went back to his seat in silence. I faced the front until my name was called. 

"Naomi Suzuki." I walked down the stairs. 

"Iruka sensei! Why does this newbie have to perform the transformation jutsu? It's not like she knows anything!" that girl from earlier, Sakura exclaimed. 

I rolled my eyes and transformed in to Jii-san perfectly. Iruka gasped as he noticed I didn't use any hand signs at all. I turned around to give my death glare to Sakura. 

My death glare was the famous Uchiha glare. If looks could kill, she would be buried a thousand feet under. I saw her sweat a bit and gulp. I walked in front of her as the whole class looked at us. 

"If you don't have anything else to say, don't say it. You don't know anything about me. So shut your mouth, weakling." I spit out all of my words with pure venom. She stepped back a bit with wide eyes. 

Silence filled the classroom. I'm not usually this cold or mean, but when someone underestimates me, I absolutely hate it. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I instant relaxed. I turned to see Naruto standing there shaking his head slightly. 

I sighed but nodded. I walked up the steps and shoved Sakura's shoulder roughly and sat down. She fell on her but with a grunt. 

"U-uh. Alright then, good job Naomi. Using no hands at on a jutsu is very impressive. Only a handful of jounins could do that. Alright.. Naruto!" 

Sasuke's POV

*A while earlier*

I was sitting towards the left side of the classroom with my hands crossed resting on my chin. My lips in a tight line and my eyes narrowed. I was wasting my time attending this academy. 

While I'm sitting here learning useless rules, he was out there somewhere. I have to get strong in order to kill him. Iruka brought that orange dobe all tied up on the floor. He was yelling at him, until we heard a knock.

They spoke some things about a new student. I finally saw a girl come on. She had long ice blue hair that went down in curls. Turquoise gem like eyes that shone under the light with full pink lips and naturally rosy cheeks. 

She was wearing a red corset top with short shorts. A weapons pouch on her right leg. She walked in and stood in the front of the room. She introduced herself as Naomi Suzuki. 

Ino finally asked her if she liked someone from this class. The girl, Naomi looked around when her eyes finally landed on me. Oh great... another fangirl. Just what I need. I glared at her a bit, but it didn't affect her expression.

She just rolled her eyes at me and scoffed. I was definitely not expecting that reaction. I was a little surprised. Most girls would throw themselves at me, but this girl was different. 

**Time Skip**

Because of that dobe, we all had to do the transformation jutsu. It was finally my turn. I went up and did it. While walking back I felt a stare on me. I looked up to see Naomi curiously looking at me. My eyes met with her. 

Her expression faltered a bit. But she quickly covered it up before I could realize what happened. Her eyes held something within them that I couldn't figure out. Some big secret. 

I became a bit curious. No! Do not distract yourself with useless thoughts on this weak girl. You have to get strong to kill him. I ignored her and went back to my seat.

It was Naomi's turn to transform. Sakura started complaining. Before she could even finish, Naomi put her hands in her pockets and transformed. My eyes widened as I saw that she didn't use any hand signs at all. Only a handful of people could do that! How strong is she? I'll have to keep an eye on her.

I saw her go up to Sakura and threaten her with a dark voice. Her glare was actually really familiar, but I couldn't point it out. I've seen it many times though. 

The classroom became quiet quickly. You could hear a pin if it dropped on the floor. I felt a shiver down my spine. I did! Me. Nothing scares me. I saw Naomi shove Sakura until she fell on the floor and took a seat. 

She was definitely interesting.

Naomi's POV

"Next, Naruto Uzumaki." Iruka spoke. Naruto went towards the front and put his hands together. 

"Transform!" A large amount of blue chakra emitted from and POOF! The smoke cleared to reveal a beautiful, naked girl. My eyes widened as I saw Naruto's appearance. I giggled a bit as he winked and blew a kiss towards Iruka.

Iruka stared at him until he bled through his nose and flew back dumbfounded. He quickly got up and smacked his head. "Cut the stupid tricks! This is your last warning!" he yelled. I flinched and plugged my ears slightly. This man yells a lot...

**Time Skip**

I was walking through the streets after class when I saw Iruka up ahead looking at the mountains. I followed his sight and saw Naruto cleaning up the graffiti. 

I smiled as I poofed right next to him. He flew back with a hand on his chest. "Gaah!! Naomi-chan don't scare me like that!" He exclaimed while pointing a finger at me. 

I laughed. "Alright Naru-kun. How about I help you clean this mess up?" He nodded and we both started cleaning. 

We were now sitting at Ichiraku's ramen since Iruka-sensei wanted to treat us. Naruto and him were talking while I was eating my 10th bowl. I don't think he knew how much Naruto and I could eat. And if you combine our bowls together, boy that's quite a toll on someone's wallet. 

I stood up. "Alright Naruto, I think I'll call it a night. If you need anything, you know where I live!" I walked over to him and kissed him on the forehead. 

He blushed bright red and Iruka-sensei laughed at his expression. I only kissed his forehead like a sister or mother would. He felt like family to me. Besides, I knew who Naruto actually was including his parents and his story. 

I waved goodbye and ran out before Iruka-sensei noticed my amount of bowls. Oops too late.

"NAOMIIIIII!!" I heard his yell. I giggled and sprinted down the street. I couldn't see where I was going and I accidently bumped into someone. 

I closed my eyes to avoid the fall. But I never felt it. I opened my eyes to see myself on top of a boy. I moved up a bit and my eyes widened as I noticed I was sitting on his stomach with my hands on his chest, a couple centimeters away from his face.

Who did you think it was? If you guessed Sasuke, you're right. I could feel his hot breath on my face. I tried to suppress my blush and quickly stood up. 

I heard him grunt. "Sorry sorry!" I apologized. He stood up and dusted himself off, while giving me a deathly glare. 

"Watch where you're going, loser." he spoke with a monotone voice. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't need to be so arrogant about it, duck ass." I spoke with anger lacing my voice. It was his turn to narrow his eyes at me. 

"What did you just call me?" He stepped forward with clenched fists. I also moved forward so I was head on with it. 

"What? Hard of hearing? I called you a duck ass. Know why? Because the back of your head is shaped like one. I'm surprised your ass like hair hasn't laid any eggs like a real duck's would." I teased

His eyes twitched and an anger vein appeared on his forehead. "Why you---"

"Sorry! Got no time!" I yelled as I poofed away into my condo. I giggled a bit at my reply to him. 

"Oh gosh, that was funny..." I spoke to myself. I went into my room and changed into my night clothes. I wore a black, tight sports bra and blue and red plaid shorts. 

I usually wear this since early in the morning I always jog and train. I slipped into my covers, reached over to turn off the lamp, and fell asleep peacefully. 

End of Chapter 3! Comment and Follow:)