Ch.1: Me Myself and I

Start from the beginning

Mother was an Uchiha ANBU so she had extensive training. But father was also an ANBU, and his Sharingan was definitely special. Jii-san had explained everything to me already...

The massacre of the Uchiha, that it was Itachi Uchiha who killed them. Now there's only 3 survivors including me, Itachi, and his little brother, whom I don't know.

The massacre had always kept a slight suspicion in my head. I don't know why, but it felt strange that suddenly the whole clan had to be slaughtered.

Anyways, regarding the leaf, Jii-san has given me extensive information on every single shinobi in the village. From chunins, jounins, and elders. He has also showed me a map and where everything is. I've also learned the history of how the Leaf Village came about. I also learned the starting of the Uchiha and Senju clan, the Hokage's, the Ninja Wars, and the tailed beasts, even though it is top secret information.

You're probably wondering how the hell am I an Uchiha if my grandfather is one of the Sannin, Jiraiya? Well let's see... my grandfather had fallen in love with my grandmother, Suki. Suki Uchiha. They had gotten together and had a daughter, my mother, Sora. Although my mother was not a fully blooded Uchiha, she still possessed the abilities of one.

My mother Sora fell in love with my father. He was a fully blooded Uchiha. And from there you have me! A fully blooded Uchiha. It's kind of strange with the whole fully blooded and half blooded... blah blah blah. Never the less, I'm an Uchiha.

You'll find out who Naomi's father is later on. :) IF YOU SPOIL WHO THE FATHER IS IN THE COMMENTS, THEN I WILL REPORT YOU. I will NOT hesitate on taking action for those re- readers who aren't even fucking considerate of the new readers. I have zero respect for them.

I do possess the Sharingan. But I also have the Mangekyo. Now you're probably wondering how I got Mangekyo at such a young age... I'm currently 12 and it was a couple years ago.

My Sharingan had appeared when I was only 6 years old. I had started training early... much early. Jii-san thought that I needed to control my powers and therefore I worked hard.

When I was nine, we were travelling in the Hidden Village in the Stones and that's when my Mangekyo had appeared. I had made my first friend there, although he wasn't my best friend since I only knew him for a couple of days, but he still was my first.

We were having a friendly spar that day when a couple of rogue's came and attacked us. Due to an accident, I was influenced to kill him. Not by the rogues, but due to a dire situation my friend told me himself.

I could still never forgive myself. Right then when I swung the kunai, a trail of blood escaped through my eye and my 3 comma tomes changed to my very own Mangekyo design.

Jii-san was definitely shocked when I went crying to him at the hotel with my new bleeding eyes. He immediately went into action to ease the pain. After, he warned me about the Mangekyo and it's effects.

The letters in which my mother had left me gave information about the Mangekyo. If it is used too much, it can lead to extensive side effects, such as blindness. It can take a great toll on one's body.

I have used it only twice before. I was lucky that it didn't affect me too much, just normal exhaustion. But because of the genjutsu that is placed on me, no one will be able to see whenever I use the Sharingan.

After I received the scarlet eyes, jii-san thought that it was necessary for me to have training of how to take care of myself if he was ever not around. So what did he do? That's right. He took me to Tsunade baa-san. I trained under her for a year and a half learning about chakra, medical ninjutsu, the human body, poison, and much more.

She says that my medical ninjutsu level is just like hers. She said I was blessed with lots of chakra reserves from my grandfather's side, to be able to become an excellent medical ninja.

I've trained a lot over the years with everything. Although jii-san didn't know too much about the clan and it's Sharingan training, he learned himself due to the scrolls that mother left behind in my inheritance.

After my parents died, all of their savings were passed down to me. They included money, scrolls, jewels, clothings, a home, and much more. But one thing that I carried with me was a katana that belonged to the Uchiha clan.

It was a simple black, white, and silver katana. An Uchiha pendant was printed on the hilt and the actual blade of it. I usually carry it with me all the time on my back. The pendant isn't really noticeable unless anyone already knows about it.

I sighed once more and tucked myself in cozily inside my blankets. I gently closed my eyes and wished for the best tomorrow morning.

**Time Skip to next day**

Jii-san and I were walking in the forest in the Land of Fire. We were almost at the village. I tightened my weapons pouch and shoes so I could feel better.

I concentrated to perfect my genjutsu a bit so my appearance is without flaw. Jii-san suddenly made me stop. He crouched down to my level and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Naomi. We are now going to the Leaf Village. The village where the Uchiha clan once prospered. Remember to never get yourself out of your appearance genjutsu. And do NOT tell anyone about who you are and that you have the Sharingan. Keep you---"

"Yes yes I know Jii-san.... keep myself safe. Do not trust anyone immediately. Always watch out for chakra signatures... I already know. You've told me this so many times!" I pouted. He blinked and chuckled a bit.

Ruffling my hair, we continued on with our journey. A smile crept up on my face.

"Konoha, here I come."

Hope you like it! Comment and follow! ^^