31

Tzuyu's POV

I am now applying light make-up while my mother is fixing my hair. I wore black above the knee dress with my flat shoes.

"Done Tzuyu." Mum said habang nakapatong ang dalawa niyang kamay sa braso ko.

"Thanks Mum!" I said and kissed her cheek.

Sabay na kaming bumaba ni Mum galing kwarto ko and we saw Tuan and Dad sitting on the sofa while watching TV.

"My daughter is so beautiful!" Dad exclaimed and hugged me tightly. "What do you think Mark?"

"Ugly as ever." Mark said.

I glared at him and merong to him. "Yeah right Tuan."

We are getting closer to each other and it's because of Sana.

"I need to go Mum, Dad." I said while waving my hand.

I went to my car and drove to Sana's house. I knocked at their door and Tito opened it.

"Pasok Tzuyu." He said.

I went inside and wait Sana in the living room. My mouth went open as I saw Sana walking towards mine Tito went to their room with pink dress and sandals siguro 2 inches ang heels.

"Tulala ka." Sana snapped her fingers infront of me kaya nagising ako sa pag-de-day dream.

Day dream? But it's already night?

"You-your so beautiful." I said.

Why am I stuttering?

"Halika na nga." She said and held my hand at hinila ako palabas ng bahay nila.

Pinag-buksan ko na siya ng pinto and drove papuntang restaurant.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her while looking at the menu.

"Gusto ko ibang foods din."

"Waiter!" I said and raised my hand.

"Order ma'am?" The waiter asked.

"1 medium sized pizza and 2 servings of white spaghetti." I said and looked at Sana. "Anong gusto mong drinks?"

"Juice."

"And also 2 juice." I said at binitawan na ang menu na hawak ko.

"Any dessert ma'am?"

"Ice cream!" Sana shouted and I saw the waiter looked at us amusingly. "Chocolate flavor and vanilla flavor."

"Okay ma'am." He said at umalis na.

I looked at Sana who's looking at me also so I held her hand while rubbing it using my thumb.

"Your so beautiful tonight Hon."

"You too."

"I---"

"Here's your order ma'am."

Panira.

We start eating and I saw Sana enjoying the food she is eating.

"Hon dahan-dahan." I said and wiped the sauce na nasa gilid ng labi niya using my thumb and sucked it.

"Sorry." She said at nilunok ang kinakain niya. "Tagal ko ng hindi nakakain ng pizza and pasta puro na lang korean food nakakain natin."

I saw na tapos na siyang kumain including her ice cream and I am now currently eating the last slice ng pizza. Sana is looking at me or should I say looking at my pizza.

"You want?" I asked her and placed it infront of her mouth.

She shook her head indicating that she don't want it pero ng isusubo ko na she pulled my hand at kumagat sa pizza ko.

"I thought ayaw mo na?" I asked her and eat the whole pizza and eat my ice cream and drink my juice.

"Can't help it." She said and wipe my mouth using her handkerchief.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her.

"Han River."

Tumayo na ako and offer my hand to her and she gladly accept it. I drove papuntang Han River and parked my car sa gilid.

"I really love this place." Sana said while swaying our hand.

We are walking sa gilid ng river.

"Hon kunin ko lang yung blanket sa car ko." I said while holding her hand tightly na ngayon ay ni-sway niya.

"Sama ako." She said kaya we walked papuntang car ko at kinuha ang blanket sa likod.

We sat sa likod ng car ko at nahiga. She also laid beside me while using my arm as her pillow and wrap the blanket to us.

"Ang ganda ng star." She said while pointing at the stars.

"Just like you." I said while looking at her side profile. "Hon."

She looked at me and put her hand into my cheek while caressing it.

"I love you, I really do." I said and held her hand na nasa cheek ko. "Let the stars be our witness for my unending love."

"I love---"

I put my finger into her lips to stop her from talking. "Let me finish first."

She nodded at me with teary eyed.

"I am really thankful that I met you. I can't describe my feelings for you." I said and interwined my hand to hers. "Can you see that star?" I asked her while pointing at the brightest star in the sky.

She nodded at mas dumikit sa akin while looking at the star na tinuturo ko.

"That star will remind you how much I love you." I said and kissed her forehead. "Oh! Why are you crying?"

I wiped her tears. "Ikaw kasi e." She said and slapped my arm. "Ang sweet mo masyado."

"I love you Minatozaki Sana."

"I love you too Zhou Tzuyu."

And we kissed under the stars our witness of my unending love and I promise that I will love her forever.

"I'm already addicted to your kisses Hon." I said and smiled cheekily.

"Ewan ko sayo!" She shouted. "Ang sweet na nga e tapos biglang naging manyak."

"Sayo lang naman." I whispered and kiss her neck.

Damn she's the only one who can make me fall inlove everyday.